What has America done!! This will make sense at the end, she's going to ruin her brother along with Ukraine! No!
Enjoy :)

Canada's POV

"You were great Канада!" Ukraine assured me, and I blushed slightly.

"Thanks" I beamed at her. Somehow, any praise she gave me made me feel like I was on top of the world.

"Heyy!" Poland chirped as she strode over and side-hugged Ukraine, who returned the gesture.

"How are you Польща?" Ukraine asked the Polish Country.

"Great! Now that it's finally lunch time. All my classes after lunch are easy" Poland explained, stuffing some food in her mouth "Anyways, I just came to say hi to you and your little boyfriend Kanada, see ya!"

"I'm not her boyfriend!"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

Ukraine and I shouted in union at the retreating country, who just winked. I felt blood rush to my cheeks, and turned away to hide it. This was so embarrassing. I kind of liked Ukraine, actually I really liked Ukraine, but this was a novel feeling. I've had crushes before, but nothing like this, this was completely and utterly new.

"Are you ok Канада?" Ukraine asked, tilting her head while she stepped forward, and placed a soft hand on my arm.

"Uh, y-yeah" I stammered. I felt myself blush even more. Why was I like this! If I didn't have a jacket on, my skin would be tingling where her hand was touching it.

"Ok..." She didn't look convinced, but shrugged "Let's go eat lunch"

I nodded and followed her to a table where Finland, Japan, Germany, Poland, Ireland, and South Korea were already sitting. Ukraine sat down between Japan and Poland, and immediately started up conversation with the Polish Country. I took my place beside South Korea and Germany, Ukraine was sitting across from me.

"Hallo, Kanada" Germany greeted me.

"Hey Germany" I responded, smiling.

"Where is Amerika?" He asked, picking up a sausage with his fork. He put the sausage in his mouth, and stared at me expectantly while chewing on it.

"Over there, Russia invited her to sit with him and his friends yesterday, when he came with Ukraine to my house" I pointed over at a table in the corner of the room, where my sister was sitting with four other countries, one of which was Russia. She was sitting next to a county that I did not know, but that Ukraine had said was named China. Sitting across from her were Russia, and two other countries Ukraine had said were North Korea and Vietnam. Russia was currently talking, and she was listening, her elbow propped up on the table, her head leaning on her fist. I could tell that she was interested in what he was saying, because even though she playing with her food, her eyebrows were furrowed in a way that I had learned me at that she was listening.

"I'm not surprised, she seems like a pretty strong country, and they will take any chance they get to become her ally" Germany mused, stuffing another sausage into his mouth.

"Yeah, she is" I agreed. I had seen, first hand, how powerful she really was, and was not eager to see it again. Never again...

United States Of America's POV

"Ok, so what's in it for you" I demand. It was an offer almost too good to refuse, but I needed to know the catch, there was always a catch.

China just chuckled, and shared a look with Russia, who shrugged indifferently"We want you to make Ukraine's life miserable"