Nika and Kazuya pt 1

Yukiko found herself running in the castle as Onigashima was moving. She was worried and had already changed into a different outfit.

She had to find the others!

As she ran, Beast Pirates spotted her.

"Hey! That's Beast Master!"

"How did she get here?! She wasn't in the raid!"

"Don't matter! Get her but don't kill her! Kaido-sama still needs her."

As one big Beast Pirate was about to nab her.......

Ulti intervened! With a fierce punch!

"Ulti-sama?! Why are you helping Beast Master?!"

"She's my friend, that's why!" She boasted.

"Sides, we were blinded by our need to survive." Page One said as he took down more Beast Pirates.

That was when Nami, Usopp, and Chopper appeared. And Pachi was with them too!

"Pachi! Thank goodness you are okay!" Yukiko hugged her partner.

However, another rumble erupted.

It was Big Mom!

"Ah! What is she doing here?!" Yukiko asked.

"She followed us all the way from Totto Land, to get you and Luffy! She's now in an alliance with Kaido!" Nami said as they ran.

"But we got help too! Whitebeard and his crew are here to help us! He's facing Kaido right now." Usopp said.

Yukiko nodded as she looked over at Big Mom.

"Mamamama! I've finally found you, Beast Master! I almost had to face off against Trafalgar and Eustass. But now I'm glad I chased after your comrades. Plus I heard that Kaido is facing your boyfriend. Once he's dead, nothing should keep you from being my new daughter!" Her remark made Yukiko seethe with anger.

"Well, you will regret that...........!"

Suddenly, she felt some kind of pain in her heart.

Was it some kind of link?

It felt like Luffy, that he was dying........

But something else was happening to him........

At that, particles of gems floated around Yukiko as her hair seemed to come to life and her frown became a gentle smile to the surprise of the others.

Big Mom looked confused but then realized something.

'No! It can't be! Is her Devil Fruit.......?!'
--------------
Meanwhile, Momonosuke's dragon form was holding up Onigashima as he heard Zuneshia.

"I can hear them! The Drums of Liberation! The Bells of Hope!

Joyboy........

Serene..........

They are back!"

----------------

Here is the next chapter!

Sorry it is a little short, but school had me busy......but we are getting to the good part!

And yeah, I'm having Yukiko face Big Mom instead.

And I have a question......

If Luffy and Yukiko were selected for Ragnarok in Record of Ragnarok, how would the Gods and humans react to them being Nika and Kazuya fighting for humanity?

Example:
Thor
Odin
Loki
Poseidon
Zeus
Hades
Shiva (+Wives)
Buddha
Hercules
Aphrodite
Hera

Brunnhilde
Valkyries
Jack
Tesla

And how would they react to how Luffy and Yukiko's relationship is like? Compared to Luffy's Grandparents and parents?

Like:

Grandparents: Angry Grandma takes Luffy's side, Garp takes hits from his wife, but he still loves her

Parents: World's most wanted criminals for their revolution movement

Luffy and Yukiko: Destroyed all three prized monuments to the Government, saved Gold Roger's son, dethroned the Celestial Dragons, ended slavery, and returned the True Gods.........

But portrayed like the ideal fairytale couple.

Plz comment