Ooo, a Russia POV, I know right? Sometimes I'll have other POVs just because, or I'm just bored. But it's mostly America's POV. Hope you like it so far, please vote and comment if you can, thanks! Enjoy!

Russia's POV

"Please!" Ukraine, my sister, begged me.

"No" I said simply, pushing her away.

"I want you to meet him!" She whined, crossing her arms

"No" I repeated"

"My partner is a boy, don't you want to be there in case something happens" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I sighed and shook my head. As much as I didn't want to go with her to her partner's house to work on the project, I couldn't ignore the fact that her partner was a boy, and that I wanted to be there so he didn't try anything.

"Fine" I muttered, and she squealed with delight and grabbed my hand. She dragged me towards and we were about to walk out when a voice stopped us.

"Where are you guys going?" My other sister, Belarus, said.

"To work on a school project" Ukraine responded, straightening up.

"And why is Russia going, last I checked brother, you didn't like to go out unless it's with China or another one of your buddies, not our sister" Belarus countered, turning to me.

"Her partner's a boy so I'm going to make sure there is no funny business" I shrugged, and my sister nodded approvingly.

"Just make sure you get back before 9, that's when Dad's making dinner" My sister reminded us, and then turned to walk away deeper into the house.

"Got it Bela!" Ukraine shouted to her back, and then we walked out.

We walked for a while until we came to a grand palace worthy of a king. "Wow" Ukraine breathed, staring up at it. It was indescribable, large walls and gold, silver, and jeweled designs flowing through the walls. I bet her partner is some only child spoiled rich guy that thinks he can get whatever he wants I thought to myself, looking at the house.

Ukraine bounded up the steps to the door, and rang the doorbell, waiting patiently.

We heard some shouting from inside, it sounded like a girl and a boy. Maybe this kid wasn't the only child and had a sister. If so, the sister was probably as spoiled and snobby as he was. Or maybe he had a girlfriend who was also rich.

"Maple!" I heard the female voice shout, which was met with a response from the male voice. Maple, I felt like I had heard someone be called that before, recently, but I just couldn't place it.

I walked up to stand behind my sister as the door opened. A tall guy with a fur cap stood in the doorway. He was muscular looking, but had an innocent smile on his face. His flag was split into three lines vertically. The left and right lines were red, while the middle one was white with a red maple leaf in the middle.

"Hey Canada!" Ukraine chirped, and he waved shyly, smiling. "Hi Ukraine, welcome" He moved out if the way to let us in, staring at me for a few moments while he did so.

"And you are?" Canada said to me once we were inside.

I cleared my throat "Russia"

He nodded, recognition flashing in his eyes for a moment, how did he know me?

"Anyways, Ukraine do you want to work in my living room?" He asked my sister "And Russia, you can just watch us if you want"

I shrugged and Ukraine followed him into the living room, which was a grand as I had expected. There was a winding staircase leading out if the living room into the floors above.