Epilogue

It was now 5 years ago since Casita has been rebuild. Everyone in Encanto was happy, even the Madrigals.

And since that day, Alma was less demanding. Everyone in the family could use their gift just if it's needed, take breaks and be for themselves. Everyone could do want they wanted.

Even (Y/N) was happy. She could use her gift and help the town when they needed it. And she had the perfect relationship with her boyfriend, Camilo Madrigal. They were now 20 years old and day by day they make each other happier.

One day, (Y/N) was helping in town. In the last few days, she realised that Camilo was acting a bit weird but she shook it off. As she was about to go back to Casita, Antonio came to her on the back of his jaguar friend.

"Hola, Antonio."
"Hola, (Y/N)."
"Is there something I can do for you?"
"No, but I wanted to give you this."
He handed her a small scroll with a (f/f) on it.
"Oh, thank you. From who is it?"
"You'll see."
She raised an eyebrow as Antonio and his jaguar friend walked away.

((a/n) f/f means favorite flower)

She look at the flower with a smile knowing from who this scroll is. She opened and read:

Dear (Y/N),
You must have realised that I have been acting weird this last few days. But don't worry, it's nothing bad and I have my reasons.
I want to ask you a very important question but I wanted to make it exciting with this scavenger hunt.
The flower will bring you to the first place where the first part of the question is located.
Happy hunting, mi vida.
Love, Camilo

(Y/N) giggled at it. She loved scavenger hunting. Looking back at the flower, she started thinking from where it was.
"Well, the flower could be from the market or a field."
She kept thinking till she remembered something.

Two years ago, Camilo brought her to a field full of (f/f) as a surprise for her 18th birthday. Since that day, it was their secret place.
"That's it."
She made her way there.

Time Skip

(Y/N) arrived at the field looking at the flowers. Suddenly something landed on her head. She took it off seeing a handmade flower crown made with (f/f). She looked up seeing a little monkey on a tree. It climbed down and came to her with another scroll.

"Thank you.", she took it and opened it.

You came to the first location and got the first part of my question.
This question will bring you to the next location and the next part.

By what do I use my gift the most?

I hope you have fun with this hunt, mi vida.
Love, Camilo.

With the scroll was small folded piece of paper. (Y/N) wanted to unfold it but to make it more exciting she didn't and put it in her skirt pocket.
"Camilo uses his gift a lot like making people laugh, babysitting or playing with the children."
Having a lot proposes, she made her way back to town.

Time Skip

Back in town, (Y/N) walked around the town as she saw all the towns children playing football.
"Wait a minute ... shouldn't Camilo play with them today?"
Then realised that where the children were, was the second location and approached them.