Before the Raid

It had been three days since the start of the plan.

Yukiko had been adjusting well to the palace of Onigashima. And she got along fairly well with Page One, Ulti, and Maria.

Suddenly, there was a mass of yelling and surprise.

"What is going on?" Yukiko asked.

"It's Whitebeard! He's here!" A Beast Pirate yelled.

"What?!"

'Whitebeard? That means Ace and Alina are here too...' Yukiko thought.
-----------
Meanwhile, Ace had found Luffy training in the prison and followed him.

"So, you had a promise for Tama?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah. I realized if I made her wait any longer, she would think I failed her. Besides, the old man feels indebted to my predecessor." Ace said.

"Oh, you mean Momonosuke's dad?" Alina asked.

"Yeah. What about Yukiko?"

"She's undercover at Onigashima. She she was able to send some papers of the layout of Onigashima." Nami said.

"I also called in some back up with Melissa. We're getting the Trainers from our world to help. And not just those from the Marineford War." Alina said.

"Yeah, we are also getting the Pokémon Rangers involved." Melissa said.

Luffy and Pachi looked toward Onigashima.

'Yuki, just hang in there a little longer...'
------------
Yukiko was resting in the hot spring but she realized that her hair dye was coming out.

That was when a certain woman came in.

Maria.
-----------
"So you infiltrated this place...why?" Maria said, with a sick smile, although Yukiko could tell she sounded betrayed.

"Because I didn't want Tama to suffer anymore."

"Hm? A child from the leftovers."

"Shes not a leftover! She's my friend. However, it does not mean I did not enjoyed my time here with you, Page, and Ulti. I can understand that you rose in the ranks so people would not push you around, but it does not mean you get to do that to the weak and helpless." She said taking the three off guard.

"What are you saying?" Page narrowed his eyes.

"I learned how to discern pain from acting over the years......." Yukiko said as the three were silent. Ulti looked like she would attack until Mewtwo appeared and stopped them.

"Mewtwo, don't harm them!............I want to show them something......" Yukiko said as the trio looked confused.

Mewtwo then used his psychic powers to show how Yukiko first met Mewtwo.

The memory showed everything.

How Mewtwo came to be,

New Island,

Mewtwo's Challenge,

The creation of the cloned Pokémon,

The unfair and painful fight between the original and cloned Pokémon,

That Pachi refused to fight her clone,

How Yukiko sacrificed herself to save all the Pokémon,

And how she was brought back from Pokémon Tears, and opened Mewtwo's eyes and heart.

The memory ended with a resounding message.

"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-------------
Maria, Page, and Ulti found themselves crying at that memory.

Yukiko may be an enemy, but she was willing to give her life to help others.

As they were about to say something, a rumble happened.

"Ah! What's going on?" Yukiko asked.

"Oh no. Kaido-sama is putting his plan into motion. He's moving Onigashima to the Flower Capital!" Page One said.

---------------
Well, here is another chapter, and we'll see Nika and his goddess soon!

Should Maria, Page One and Ulti defect to the alliance?

Plz comment.