why aren't you on my side?!

y/n age: 13

your pov

the bell for lunch finally rang. i was so hungry. first i dropped my stuff off at my locker and then grabbed my lunch bag. i made my way to the cafeteria and this was the only part i dreaded about lunch. finding where to sit.

i have friends it's just i feel like they use me to be closer to my mom and dad and they always make fun of me but then say that they were just joking. their table was the only option open so i made my way over there and sat down.

"hey y/n" rachel said.

"hey" i said with a smile.

"so we were thinking about hanging out after school and we think we should all go to your house" grace said.

"oh uh we can't at my house sorry.." i said

"ugh why?" lily scoffed.

"well one it's not safe because security reasons, two my dad has practice, and i'm going to the studio with my mom later" i explained

"oh well then we can just all go to the studio!" rachel said and all the other girls at the table agreed.

"um.. no you can't.." i said

"whyyyyyy??? cmon y/n it will be fine!" lily said.

"i'm sorry guys we can't" i said. they were really starting to annoy me.

"ugh your such a spoiled brat you never let us have fun." grace said.

"what?? it's not that- you know what nevermind." i said.

"well if your not gonna let us hang out with you, you can leave the table." lily said with a snicker.

"w-what? why?" i asked

"well you wanna flex about how you're never free because of the 'amazing jobs' your parents do. we don't like bitches like that" she explained

"o-oh.." i said.

"yeah... you know what?" rachel said

"what.." i answered.

"you're turning out like the stuck up bitch like your mom is. all she does is talk about how many exes she has. you're mom's such a slut and a whore. have you seen how many people your mom dated??" she asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"excuse me what did you say?" i asked. i was starting to get pissed off.

"you heard what i said bitch" she said. next thing i knew there was blood coming out of her nose. a lot. and when i say a lot i mean a lot. safe to say i won the fight. i never saw myself as one who would fight people but if you talk shit about my parents then i won't be aftraid to fight.

next thing i knew im sitting to the principals office.

"y/n i'm gonna have to suspend you." the principal said.

"is rachel getting suspended?" i asked

"no" she said

"what why?" i asked.

"y/n you punched her and broke her nose. why would she get suspended for something you did" she explained

"do you really just think i punched her just to punch her?? she was talking mad crap about my mom! she was saying how bad of a person she is" i said tear starting to form in my eyes. i wasn't crying because i was a baby. i was crying because i was so frustrated. i tend to cry when i get frustrated. it's not really something i'm proud about because people always look down upon me as if im some cry baby. the real answer is i'm not good at containing my emotions.

"well y/n.. have you ever thought that maybe they are right??" she asked.

"are you fucking serious?" i asked

"y/n stop with the language or i will call your mother" she said

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU CALL MY MOM. IM SICK OF ALL YOU PEOPLE AROUND HER TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY MOM! IM NOT TAKING THIS SHIT LIGHTLY. MY MOM IS LIKE ONE OF MY ONLY FRIENDS AND IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU DEGRADE HER. IM SICK OF THIS FUCKING SCHOOL AND IM SICK OF YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. GO AHEAD AND CALL MY MOM I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FLYING FUCK" i screamed. i never knew i could say that many cuss words or even get that mad. but everything i said was true. i'm so sick of this shit.

"you know what y/n? just for that i'm calling both of your parents" she said

"i don't care. go ahead and call me i wanna get the fuck out of this shithole" i said crossing my arms.

fifteen minutes later.

my mom and dad walk through the door with angry looks on their faces. finally someone on my side.

"Y/N MARJORIE KELCE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" my mom screamed.

part 2???