Page One and Ulti

Yukiko walked with Page One at her side as Snowflake was trying to sniff him.

"Hm? Oh, I think Snowflake wants to say hello." Yukiko said.

Page One was surprised that the snow fox licked his face, but it didn't feel bad.

He had to start a conversation......

"So......what is your world like?"

"Oh, it's splendid, especially because of Yukiko-san."

"Hm? You knew Beast Tamer?"

"Not personally, but she had saved the Pokémon World many times. She even beat a lot of big names.

Like the leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni, a power-crazed, cruel, and sadistic toward people and Pokémon. He is willing to harm anyone who he views as even a slight threat to his power, including children and Pokémon. He wanted all extremely rare, legendary and mythical Pokémon to rule the world such as Mewtwo and views most Pokémon as mere tools, frequently ordering them to be tortured and experimented on.

And Maxie the boss of Team Magma who desired to expand the world's landmass so that humanity can progress to further heights, and thus seeks to awaken and control the ancient Continent Pokémon, Groudon.

Then his Rival Archie, the boss of Team Aqua who wished to expand the world's ocean so that Pokémon can live better lives without humanity's pollution, and thus seeks to awaken and control the ancient Sea Basin Pokémon, Kyogre.

Also Cyrus, the Leader of Team Galactic who sought to Use the powers of both Palkia and Dialga to destroy the current universe and create a new one in his image.

Then there was Ghetsis, mastermind of Team Plasma, he used his only son to try to manipulate people into releasing their Pokémon just so he can conquer Unova without opposition. When his son N got Clued in to the truth, he decided to conquer Unova by force only to be stopped again.

Also Lysandere, the Leader of Team Flare, who tried to Use the Ultimate Weapon to create a more "beautiful" world by bringing humanity to extinction.

Then she defeated Rose, who happened to be the Chairman of the Galar League, he sought to Solve Galar's future energy crisis by unleashing Eternatus, but Eternatus was too powerful to control and it almost caused a repeat of the Darkest Day if Yukiko-san didn't intervene."

Page One was amazed by what he heard.

"So Beast Tamer is that strong?" He asked.

"Of course. In fact, she's a trainer whose weakness are not so well-known....if she has any. There really is no set strategy on how to beat her."

Page One was about to ask more when a voice rang out...

"Pay-Pay! There you are!"

It was a woman with a light complexion. Her hair reaches near her mid-back and forms rounded locks mainly blue in coloration, but with thin, pink-colored streaks running through (plus a single white one over her left eye). Blunt bangs fall on her forehead, split near the left, and an ahoge stands up on her head. She also has horns: a sharp, upward-curving pair emerging from the sides of her head, white in color, that resemble a bull's. Her eyes are large, round, fringed by long lashes, and encompass violet irises. Her lower face up to the nose is covered by a pink mask with a scalloped edge, trimmed with a white stripe.

She also wears a long-sleeved minidress that is white and pleated above the waist, with a blue bow below a point collar. The dress's lower, light-blue, and non-pleated section, with a button placket in the middle, ends in a short skirt part that has a slightly ruffled hem, leaving most of Ulti's legs visible. Fastened on her shoulders is a darker-blue cape trimmed with light-blue fur on its edges (the inside also blue), which goes near the ground, and her footwear are red high heels.

"Ah! Big Sis!" Page One flinched.

"Oh? You two are siblings?" Yukiko played off being cute.

Then the woman looked over at Yukiko and seemed to have an angry face.

"Pay-Pay, who's this?" She pointed.

"Ah, this Reika, she's the new musician and entertainer for the courtesans. I was told to guard her from unwanted advances, as Kaido requested." Page One said.

"Kaido? Really?" Then she looked at Reika again and noticed the white Vulpix.

"Oh my, how cute! Wait, are you from the Tamer world? I'm Ulti, Pay-Pay's big sister. Do you have dinosaurs in your world?"

Yukiko was shocked by the turn of attitude, but responded. "Yes, I'm from the Pokémon World to be presice, and yes we have prehistoric Pokémon. We even have technology that can bring them back to life from fossils. I even have one."

She took out a Pokeball and Rodan, her Aerodactyl appeared.

"A pterodactyl!" Ulti said in surprise and even ran around Rodan to examine him.

Then Yukiko took out the Pokedex to explain more.

"Aerodactyl, the Fossil Pokémon.
Aerodactyl is a Pokémon from the age of dinosaurs. It was regenerated from genetic material extracted from amber. It is imagined to have been the king of the skies in ancient times. Aerodactyl’s sawlike fangs can shred skin to tatters—even the skin of Steel-type Pokémon."

"Amazing. There are creatures like this where you came from?" Page One asked.

"Over 1000 species and others yet to be discovered." Yukiko said.

Then Ulti asked if she has other Pokemon and this time her Wigglytuff, Maui, appeared.

This caught Ulti's attention as it was so cute!

"It looks like a big bunny!" As she reached to grab Maui, she suddenly stopped.

Page One saw that his sister suddenly stopped being rough as if she was frozen.

Then........

She leaned forward and began nuzzling into Maui, muttering..."So soft...floofy floof."

Eh?! She suddenly stopped being violent.

Then Yukiko showed him the Pokedex.

Wigglytuff, the Balloon Pokémon, and the final evolved form of Igglybuff.
Wigglytuff has large, saucerlike eyes. The surfaces of its eyes are always covered with a thin layer of tears. If any dust gets in this Pokémon’s eyes, it is quickly washed away. When it gets angry, it inhales with all its might, and its body gradually inflates. Sometimes they can grow 20 times larger! Thanks to its bouncy body and fine fur, this Pokémon is sought after. Holding one in your arms while you sleep feels great. The rich, fluffy fur that covers its body feels so good that anyone who feels it can’t stop touching it. It sheds its fine fur when the seasons change. The fur is gathered and spun into a luxurious yarn.

Page One was surprised by this. His sis got broken!

But at least she's not being violent....