Chapter 71

I didn't want to sit anywhere near Chan and Jess on the bus

I didn't want to sit anywhere near Chan and Jess on the bus. Han, Felix, and Lee Know kept me company instead.

"She saw you get engaged, Ella. I'm sure it'll just be a quick date," Felix assured me.

I nodded and risked a glance at Chan who was staring at me and ignoring Jess beside him. She continued blabbering on and on about something, but he paid her no mind. When we made it back to the hotel, Han and Lee Know offered to escort me upstairs while Chan went on his date. The rest of the guys headed to the casino. After all, this was business as usual for them.

"You two don't have to babysit me. I'll be okay," I offered them a smile, but they didn't believe me and went with me to the elevator anyways.

"Here, let me carry that," Han tried to grab the drugstore bag from me after pressing the button for the floor, but I clutched it to my chest. We hadn't told the others about what Dmitri had done to help us or any he was Agent Brandon's spy.

"What is it?" Han pried.

"Nothing. Just girl stuff," I answered quickly.

"We've seen tampons before Ella," Lee Know rolled his eyes and grabbed the bag. He looked inside.

"Oh?" his eyes went wide. Han peeked as well.

He grabbed it from Lee Know and handed it back to me. "Sorry," he mumbled.

The rest of the ride was awkward. They walked me to our room, and we ordered room service and ate in silence.

The only sounds in the room being the slurping of their pasta had me on edge.

"Well?" I asked. I wanted to know what they thought.

"Well, what?" Han asked, acting as though he'd seen nothing

"What are your thoughts? Lee Know?"

Han answered instead. "I'm sorry we didn't just listen to you. That's obviously private."

"It's okay," I offered a soft smile.

"I think a STAY baby would be very cute," Han smiled.

"I think it would be cuter if it weren't Chan's. Maybe Felix's would be cute," Lee Know snorted. Han slapped his arm. "Sorry," he apologized.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Why would we be?" Han shrugged.

I don't know. It's just would mean there might be some changes if it comes to fruition."

"If Chan's happy, and if you're happy, then we're happy " Han smiled.

"Ditto," Lee Know nodded with a mouthful of spaghetti.

I hoped Chan wouldn't be mad that they had found out. We hadn't exactly discussed what was and wasn't shareable with the guys as far as this went.

I was a little worried that JYP was listening in somehow, but I needed the distraction from letting my mind run amuck imagining what Chan was up to.