Ever After High pt 5

Luffy and Yukiko stood their ground as the Wicked Prince was ready to fight.

The prince started by charging with a black sword, which Luffy countered with his Armorment Haki.

As the fight dragged on, and prince was tougher than he looked, Yukiko turned to Luffy.

"You think we gotta get serious?"

Luffy smirked. "Well, if it's Nika and Kazuya he wants to face, we'll give it to him."

Yukiko and Luffy went into their signature poses and a strong wave of Haki made the clouds clear away from the sky.

The whole campus suddenly felt as if they had two powerful presences among them.

"What is going on?"

"It's like some powerful beings are here, but they don't feel threatening...."

Back with Luffy and Yukiko, the Wicked Prince had a menacing look as the two became Nika and Kazuya.

He growled. "Nika.....you have finally returned. Now I will crush you!"

But Luffy laughed and jumped as the earth moved with him.

Yukiko giggled, as small bells jingles and she stepped on air and toyed with the prince.

People were wondering why they were hearing drums and bells as they watched.

"Is that?"

"Nika and Kazuya!"

"The Sun Warrior and Moon Princess!"

"They have returned! They came to save us!"

As the fight went on, the prince found himself being thrown around like a ragdoll, whacked like a mole, and even used as a jump rope.

Yukiko even directed his attacks back him!

But they had to end this fight.

Yukiko was able to snatch the Prince's talisman, and destroy it.

"NNNOOOOOOOOO! MY TALISMAN!" The prince yelled as his body began to shrink down. His body started to spaz as he yelled in pain. His skin and organs melted away until he was a skeleton and then his bones and clothes turned into dust and blew into the wind.

Luffy giggled in triumph as he held Yukiko and booped their noses.

"You're still my queen." He said as they turned back to normal.

"Always." Yukiko kissed him.
-----------
The students receive shocking but happy news.

The Wicked Prince was gone for good, and Luffy and Yukiko were the ones who beat him.

Dutchess finally woke up, as the assault made her weak. But she actually apologized for starting the mess. Apple and Raven did forgive her as no knew where that lake was, as no one alive knew the location.

The next day, school was canceled for the celebration that Luffy wanted to have for beating the Wicked Prince.

All the Royals and Rebels celebrated the victory with the Strawhats that day.

It was also a memorable moment that Apple and Raven had to put in their yearbook for the Legacy Orchard.
-------------
The day after, the portal was ready and the Strawhats got their supplies.

"Thanks for everything!" Raven said.

"I hope you guys accomplish your dreams!" Apple adds.

"Same to you!" Yukiko said as the portal opened and the Thousand Sunny sailed forward.

"Pachipa!" Pachi waved.

"Take care!" Luffy shouted.

-----------
Though it was short, that's the end of the Ever After High crossover.

Lately, I've been hooked on a certain manhwa from Webtoon.

And I've been wanting to know.........

Would you like to see a Remarried Empress crossover?

It will after Navier divorces Sovietshu and she marries Heinley.

How would these characters react to Luffy and Yukiko? And vice-versa?

Sovietshu:

Rashta:

Navier:

Heinley:

Kosair:

Ergi:

Navier's ladies-in-waiting:

Lady Nian:

Kaufman:

McKenna:

Evaly:

Christa:

Plz Comment!