My First Day

With a sound of an alarm going off from my phone that is on top of a bedside drawer, a hand reaches out to it and grabs hold of it where it then pulls it in. From this happening the alarm was then switched off and the phone was placed back on the bedside drawer. After that the owner of the phone fed up on his bed and begin to rub his eyes. Suddenly a knock at his door was then heard along with his name.

~Inko~

"Izuku, it's time to get up. You don't want to miss breakfast especially on your first day of high school."

~Izuku~

"All right Mom. I'm getting up."

With saying this, Izuku took his blankets off of him as he then proceeded to get out of bed. Doing so he began getting dressed into his school uniform. A few minutes later he stepped out of his room and made his way over to the kitchen. As he took a step into the kitchen he saw his mom placing his plate at his seat already.

~Inko~

"Just in time. Your breakfast is ready."

With Inko saying that with a smile, Izuku couldn't help but to smile back at her.

~Izuku~

"Thanks mom."

As Izuku made his way over to the table he sat down and begin eating his breakfast alongside with his mom. After finishing breakfast, Izuku was now putting on his red shoes. But while he was doing so his mom was standing right behind him and looked a bit worried.

~Inko~

"Izuku, do you have everything you need."

~Izuku~

"Yeah Mom I do."

~Inko~

"You should double check just to make sure."

~Izuku~

"I already did."

~Inko~

"Umm, then how about checking a third time, to be sure."

Once Izuku finish putting his shoes on, he let out a side as he then turned around to face his mom.

~Izuku~

"Mom, I know you're worried but I'll be fine I swear."

~Inko~

"I know you will, I just can't help but to worry about you. Ever since..."

As Inko said this, Izuku suddenly hug her tightly.

~Izuku~

"It's fine, mom. I promise I won't let that happen again."

From hearing Izuku say this, Inko hugged him back even tighter. After hugging one another for a whole minute, they soon pulled away from one another and smiled at each other.

~Inko~

"I believe you, Izuku. Now have a great day."

~Izuku~

"I will mom, thank you."

With that said, Izuku grabbed his backpack and put it on where he went ahead and opened the front door and stepped foot outside of his apartment and begin leaving the building. After leaving the apartment complex, Izuku arrived at the train station where he waited for his train to arrive. But while waiting he looked around him and saw other people waiting for the train as well, but as he looked at them he suddenly had a feeling that they were all looking at him which made him feel quite uneasy, so he quickly looked away. However he then began to hear a clutter of whispers passing through his ears. With hearing nothing but these whispers, he then reached into his pockets and pulled out his phone and a pair of earphones which he then connected into his phone and placed into his ears. From doing this he began playing music which blocked out the whispers which began to make him calm. Eventually after that the train arrived, Izuku get on to the train which then begins taking him to his destination. Minutes later the train arrived at its destination where Izuku then got off the train and began leaving the train station and making his way to his new school. Eventually it didn't take him long to arrive in front of the gates of the school. Taking his earphones out of his ears he took a deep breath and smiled as he then took a step  on the school grounds, doing so he was prepared for anything that the school will throw at him. Meanwhile inside the school on the third floor, four female upperclassmen where looking out the window as they saw the first years walking on campus.

~Upperclassmen 1~

"So girls, do any of you see any candidates for the gymnastic club?"

~Upperclassmen 2~

"I see a few, but I have a feeling that some of them won't be up to the challenge."

~Upperclassmen 3~

"(Sigh) Do we really have to be doing this? It's our second year now and we're the stars of the gymnastic club anyways, so what's the point of trying to find new members?"

~Upperclassmen 1~

"The point is not to look past promising potential. If they do have potential then they'll slip through our fingers and join another clubs. Don't you think the same Toga?"

As the three girls turn their heads over to the left, they looked at their friend but also that Captain, Himiko Toga, who then looks at them with a smile.

~Toga~

"She is right, we were scouted out by upperclassmen during our first year. So it is best if we do the same. Besides if you want something you have to go and get it."

With Toga saying this, she looked out the window once again, but from doing so her eyes widened as she spotted a green hair boy with freckles approaching the school. From just laying eyes upon him for the first time, Toga felt her heart skip a beat as she also felt her face get warm and she blushed.

~Upperclassmen 1~

"See, just like Toga said. If you want something you have to go and get it. Isn't that Toga?"

~Toga~

"Yeah that's exactly right."

Saying this, Toga remained looking at Izuku as he then enter the school.

~Toga~

"Now if you excuse me girl, I have a little assembly to attend."

~Upperclassmen 1~

"Okay then we'll see later then."

~Upperclassmen 3~

"Yeah have fun."

With Toga walking away from the other girls, all she began to think of that green haired boy who she will be happy to see at the the first year's assembly.

~To be continued~