Ever After High pt 3

The Pirates had some time to kill as the portal won't open back for two days, so they mostly went around in their own groups.

As they did, Milton Grimm heard that some pirates were in town, which made him nervous but Apple and Raven told him they were not bad pirates, and were not causing anyone trouble.

But what surprised him, Apple told him that two of them, Luffy and Yukiko, have the powers of Nika and Kazuya.

"That would explain it. The Storybook of Legends just revealed two blank pages, they contain the story of the Sun Warrior and Moon Princess. They must be the next successors." He said.

"Maybe, but, they are pirates, and I saw that Yukiko had an engagement ring, which means they are already planning on getting married. Besides, there's still one problem." Raven reminded them.

"Problem?" Apple asked, as she was excited of the story that will continue.

"There's no one to be the Wicked Prince, and I don't think his page appeared."

That made Headmaster and Apple pause in shock.

"That's true. He's supposed to try to destroy their love." Apple thought.

"And we can't risk the original being unleashed to do it. It'll be dangerous." Grimm contemplated.

"Plus, they will be leaving once the portal opens up." Raven finishes.

Apple gasps to herself.

What Raven said was true. Luffy and Yukiko look happy together, but they were pirates, not royals, and if there's no one to be the Wicked Prince, their story can't continue to be told.

She had to get them on the right path!
---------------
Somewhere in the nearby town, Ace and Alina walked around talking together.

Some students that spotted them together feel confused or jealous.

For males, they wondered why a maiden was with a pirate, and casually chatting with him.

Then the females felt jealous that Alina was with such a handsome Rouge. Especially as Ace kissed Alina on the cheek.

One student was stupid enough to try to flirt with Ace up front.

Dutchess Swan.

"Hello, I'm Dutchess Swan. The best princess around. What's your name?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Uh, Ace..." he said plainly before turning back to Alina.

But Duchess wasn't taking the hint, and grabbed Ace's arm, only for her to recoil as if she was burned.

"I'd be careful. Ace is a flame human." Alina suggested.

"And that was a warning. I'm already off the market." Ace said with a devilish smirk that held ice in it as flames licked his shoulder.

The two continue walking, leaving a shocked Dutchess.
------------
Nami and Robin mainly went around with Chopper and Brook to different stores.

Usopp and Sanji volunteered to shop for groceries as Franky stayed at the Sunny to check for any damage.

Zoro found himself at a gym, and males were shocked to see Zoro using weights 5 times his weight.......

And lifting one in his mouth!

As for females there.......

"OMG. Are you seeing his muscles?"

"He looks sooooo strong...."