Hidden Talent

Cover Story: Returning to UA to pack some things, to stay at the All Might agency for a couple of days, Midoriya bumps into Jirou who had woken up.

Jirou- "Aren't you meant to be somewhere that's not here, you just fought earlier today right?" The purple-haired girl questioned, looking at her friend.

Midoriya- "Yeah, I'm going to the All Might agency for a bit, aren't you meant to be at Mirko's? I heard that the girls put in a word for you." He responded, gaining a wry smile from the girl.

Jirou- "Yeah, I'm heading over there tomorrow, I've been training with Mirko and Fuwa. I'm super strong now." She claimed, making Izuku smirk.

Midoriya- "When I get back we can spar, I wanna see."

Jirou- "Don't cry when you lose."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was piss easy, are all of your jobs like this?" A foul-mouthed woman grinned as she took a seat at the occupied table. Placing both of her feet on the table, the tatted woman looked at her new boss who was smiling maniacally.

"If you all listen to my plans then yes. Unfortunately, Twice can't clone Eri, but Toga was able to secure a bit of the girl's blood. If only I had a doctor to test it out." The white-haired man stated, flashing the vile of blood.

"A doctor you say... mhm." Alligator mumbled, thinking of the doctor who worked alongside her boss. "Ujiko doesn't want to see him until he's able to handle All For One, but this blood is very important. Maybe I should take it and show him myself," The woman thought to herself before using her sand to snatch the blood out of Shigaraki's hands. "If you want a doctor, I know someone. Just sit tight, I'll deal with it." Alligator stated before leaving the room.

Following her with his eyes, Dutch decided to follow after, curious about where she was going.

"I guess he's gone too, anyway, what's next I assume you've already thought of more things as we discussed." Dabi yawned, taking a seat next to Revy.

"Tomorrow morning Revy and You will meet another criminal's henchman, his name is Nine. Apparently, he had talked with 'The Ruler' before and done a deal with him so he's clearly important. Be nice with them, I've heard Nine himself is really powerful so we'll need him." Shigaraki explained.

"Why would you send Revy to a meet-up, she's the last person you'd want to send there?" Rock asked, speaking about what was on everyone's mind. "I mean, wouldn't I be the perfect fit for a mission like this?"

Nodding Shigaraki agreed with the man, "I agree, but their meeting is to show power too. I would've sent Dutch, but he's gone so Revy is the next best option. Don't worry though, Dabi should be able to keep her in check." Shigaraki smirked before tapping his finger on the table. "Anyway, I'll give you guys more missions tomorrow, go get some rest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fully opening the half-open door, Dabi yawned before shaking Revy's leg. "Wake up, we have to get ready." He demanded.

"The beds here are way too comfy." Revy groaned as she removed the blanket from her nude body.

Examining her athletic figure, Dabi coughed and then threw her panties and top at her. "Going commando is wild considering people could break into here at any moment." The dark-haired man snickered.

"Benny's already set up one of his nerdy defence systems around the place, we'll be fine unless All Might or one of those big heroes comes. Anyway, what's the details, he didn't give us much last night?" The Half-Chinese woman asked as she slipped into her panties.