First day of school

America's POV:
I woke up from my slumber, startled and annoyed because of the alarm clock. I then remember that today is the first day of my new school. I transferred to another school since my previous one began to have problems with multiple students getting randomly murdered. I guess Dad got worried and transferred me to another school.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I opened my closet and grabbed my new school uniform, it kinda looked similar to my previous school uniform except it was black and maroon. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower,  I used the towel to dry myself and then put on my school uniform, of course, I couldn't forget to put on my socks. I exited the bathroom and went back to my closet to wear a jacket, I picked a gray jacket and wore it then looked at myself in the mirror "I guess I look fine" I mumbled. I put on my shoes, grabbed my backpack, and walked towards the door then opened it, exiting my room before I closed the door. 

I walked through the quiet hallways, I saw some maids and servants who were also walking through the hallway, of course, they needed to be up this late since it's part of their job. The house that I live in is big since I live in a mansion that was owned by my dad (UK). I went downstairs and headed to the dining room where I met my siblings already eating their breakfast. "America you're the last one that we waited," My dad said, I rolled my eyes and sat next to my older sister, Canada. I put the food that I wanted on my plate as she watched me pick which food should I eat "Hungry like always huh?" I looked at her with a serious expression and then began to eat my breakfast.

After we finished eating we went outside the mansion. We put our school bags in the trunk and went inside the car. Dad was sitting in the passenger seat since we have our own driver while me and my siblings are sitting in the back.

We waited until we arrived at my new school. The school looked massive, it's probably because it's a junior to senior high school. We went outside of the car except for my dad who waved at us "Have fun in your new school" he closed the car window and then left. "Welp, here we are... Back from the start again" Aussie said as he sighed. "Hey Ame! Ready to get popular again?" New Zealand said in a playful tone, I gave him a smirk and nodded. We breathed in and went inside the school. We saw some unfamiliar and familiar faces while we explored the school but while we were exploring I saw a familiar-looking boy who kept staring at me.

I looked at him and we made eye contact with each other for a minute until the bell rang. I said goodbye to my siblings as they started to find what classroom they were in while I did the same. I finally found my classroom, I went inside the room but then I saw the same boy that I met earlier. As I stared at him more I began to remember who he was.

Philippines POV:
As I was fidgeting with my hands I noticed someone just sat next to me. I looked at the person and saw him. I was about to open my mouth but then I was cut off "Your name is... Philippines right?" I nodded slowly, he still remembered my name... "Do you still remember my name?" he asked "A-America... Isn't it?" he smiled. It made me blush a little, all my feelings for him were coming back. We heard the teacher opening the door, her tone was cheerful just like most teachers do on the first day of school. While she was introducing herself and how the school works I kept thinking about America. I know that I need to keep him all for myself. I must prevent him from anyone who wants to take him away. He's mine...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm back. Sorry for not updating for a long time I lost my motivation for like maybe a month but looks like I finally have it back😃 some of you guys may notice that there's new chapters in my art book, I also updated facts about my AU which mean I put more facts that was related to my CH AU. This story will probably be like Yandere Simulator lmao. Anyways that's all for now BAI BAI💥

Bitch I didn't even study for my exam for this💀