Unexpected Reunions

Cover Story: Izuku being Eri's father after the Overhaul incident

(Credit for the beautiful art goes to r1ko_266 on Twitter, go check them out they have good art)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Toshinori wake up we're here." A short old man said as he poked his former student.

"Oh we are, let me brush my teeth." The number one hero responded before walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth. "Alright, Yūsutasu, Old man, hang on we're JUMPING THERE!" Toshinori stated, walking off of his private jet to take in the cool breeze.

"I'm getting sick of this." The red-haired student sighed.

"Stop complaining and hold onto his back, I doubt you want to be swarmed by the press." The short old man grunted before mounting All Might.

Staring in the direction of his building, All Might smiled and then leapt toward it. Outside of the Airport, many people could see the number one hero soar above them as he covered many buildings in a single bound. "WE SHOULDN'T BE FAR," Toshinori stated as he leapt off of the roof of a building.

After a few more seconds of soaring in the air, the old hero pointed toward the huge building in front of them. "There it is." He smiled before looking around to see many news helicopters surrounding the building. "So their lie has spread this far already."

"UNFORTUNATELY." All Might said as he landed on his building. Deactivating his quirk, Toshinori scanned his face on the door in front of him, allowing him to enter his building. "Hopefully Nighteye is here, if he's not then we'll have to call him over."

"Eri come back here, I'm going to catch you!" A familiar voice yelled, making the three new arrivals smile.

Continuing to run away from the green-haired monster chasing after her, the white-haired child ran into the smiling blonde hero. "Eri was it, you should look where you're going." All Might smiled.

"Sorry All Might." The girl apologised while getting up.

Running over to catch the girl, Izuku was met with three familiar faces making him smile. "You're back!" He smiled as he used his quirk to wrap his hands around the three new arrivals, squeezing them in a tight bear hug.

"Okay, you can let go, dumbass." Yūsutasu scoffed, making Midoriya put him down.

"Dumbass... is that a nickname for you Izuku?" Eri asked with an innocent look on her face, making the men around her glare at Kodomo.

"No it's not, it's a bad word, don't ever say it to anyone," Izuku responded while kneeling down to pick her up.

"So who is this girl, why is she here?" Gran Torino sighed, looking at Eri intently.

"We'll explain it once you guys tell us what happened in Norway." Sir Nighteye declared.

Popping out of the ground, Mirio nodded to Nighteye's statement. "There's a lot you guys have missed, but there's a lot we've missed so we should have a group meeting." He added.

"Then let's sit down over there," Yūsutasu suggested as he floated over to the coach. Everyone followed behind him, sitting on the two couches that faced each other in the middle of the room.

"First of all, what are the allegations exactly, we know that the heroes of Norway think we assaulted their government, but that's about it?" All Might inquired.

"These are the allegations," Nighteye stated as he turned on the massive TV to their right, forcing everyone to face the direction of the TV.

"Breaking News: All Might, Gran Torino and the upcoming UA star Magnes better known as Kodomo Yūsutasu have been accused of assaulting the government of Norway, injuring many of Norway's top heroes and destroying a statue of Norway's greatest hero, the deceased Giant Viking Dorry." Realising the magnitude of the accusations, Toshinori sunk back into his chair.