Life in Onigashima

Yukiko looked around as she was taken to Onigashima's castle. 

Holding Snowflake in her hands, Yukiko allowed Black Maria to take her to there as she was greeted by other women there.

"Black Maria-nee! You brought a new sister for us?" One cooed.

"Yes, this is Reika. She's new, but she is not to be another prostitute. She has talent with the flute, so she will provide musical entertainment." Maria said. "Although, the fox is very unique."

"Well, I did come from the world of the beast tamers, but I was selected to help people understand them better." Yukiko said.

As she talked with the other ladies there, it was already becoming nighttime. 

"Alright, we'll have you play your flute for your performance with your Pokemon. Do your best." Maria grinned.

Yukiko nodded as she got Velvet, Cottonpuff and Aurora out. With her flute playing and her Pokemon performing, she was a hit with her audience.

Cottonpuff's Silver Wind with Aurora's Blizzard created a beautiful effect of falling Snowflakes.

Then Velvet created a combination of Signal Beam and Iron Tail to create Signal Tail as it combined with Snowflakes' Aurora Beam and Dazzling Gleam.

------------

After a while, Yukiko finally finished her performance and attended to her Pokemon.

"My, that was a real beautiful performance dear." a man said.

Yukiko turned to see an unruly male, a rather large man with a big head and stocky build. He appeared to be balding, with his dark purple hair being mostly seen on the sides and back of his head, and he had a long topknot in the back, as well as a thin mustache that sticked upward. His two upper canine teeth were longer than his other teeth and were blunt. He wore a gold kimono with a fan-shaped pattern on it, a blue robe with flowers on it, and a crown on his head.

Yukiko did not like the vibe this man was giving her.

"Yukiko?"

Thank Oda Maria appeared.

"Maria-sama!" Yukiko ran to her, showing fear in her eyes. While Maria may be vicious pirate, she could tell when a woman was harrased by an unruly male as she looked at Orochi.

"Ah, I mean no harm. I was about to praise this young new talent." He leered only for Yukiko to stay away from him.

"Sorry Orochi. Reika is our new music talent, so she is off limits." Maria firmly stated as the two females left with Yukiko's Pokemon.

"Sorry, for my panic attack Maria-sama. He just reminded me of a man that almost took advantage of me..." she said with unshed tears in her eyes.

-----------------------

The next day, Yukiko was preparing with her Pokemon to demonstrate more performances when Maria wanted her to meet someone.

"Reika, I want you to meet Page One. He will be your bodyguard as I requested from Kaido.

Page One is a young, pale-skinned man of shortish stature with purple hair in a sidecut: shaved down on the left side of his head (where it has a lighter shade) while on the right kept long and swept down, reaching his collarbone. He has sharp and angular, green eyes set under slightly heavy, hairless brow ridges, as well as a pair of small, upward-curving horns on the sides of his head. He dons a mask over his lower face up to the nose, split down the middle into a white (right) and black (left) half, as well as a laterally horned bucket hat (matching the horns beneath) that like the mask is bicolored: white on the right and green on the left. Otherwise, for clothes, the man sports a nearly ankle-length cape held closed by a single yellow cord below its standup collar, colored white on its outside and light-purple on its inside, with a darker-purple hem. Under said cape, he wears a white-colored shirt with long, cuffed sleeves, a point collar, and a gray necktie. His hands are kept in gray, tight-fitting gloves that reach below the elbows, mostly hidden by said sleeves. Above his waistline is a green abdominal wrap, frontally held together by brown, double-crisscrossed lacing. Below, connected with green suspenders, Page One takes to wearing baggy, knee-length, green pants (a lighter blue tone in the manga). Tucked into them is a half-skirt piece colored the same, hanging down over the upper backside of his legs, with a brown belt visible that bears a golden skull buckle.

Yukiko bowed to Page One in respect as she held Snowflake.

"Ah, thank you for coming out of your way to watch over me." Yukiko smiled as Snowflake cooed happily.

"Ah, I'm just doing this because I was requested." He said in a polite manner, and was thankful that his mask was covering his blush.

-------------------------

Second part will be coming soon!

I need suggestions of how Yukiko will interact with Page One and Ulti, and then Who's Who as he will take an interest in her Pokemon.

I do plan to have Yukiko tell them about prehistoric Pokemon and how her world has technology that can revive them. how should they react?

plz comment!