Lemillion's Rage

Cover story: Class 1-A Go out for a New Year's celebration.

Jirou: "The fireworks are beautiful."

Midoriya: "I agree, I wonder if people all around the city can see them."

Todoroki: "Probably, Momo did say they were the biggest and brightest fireworks she could make."

Uraraka: "Momo's always going the extra mile for celebrations like this. Todoroki, you should cook her some food."

Tsu: "I agree *ribbit*"

Iida: "Ah look again, there goes another one!"

Bakugo: "You guys aren't going to question the fact that we haven't even been together for the time necessary for us to celebrate New Year's? The Author's clearly-" That's enough out of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the defeat of Rappa and Tengai, Kirishima fell unconscious due to overexertion of his body. After his final attack, Rappa was hurt but had enough strength to get up. When he stood up again, Fat Gum was worried about what he might do, but Rappa talked him down and said he wanted to help Kirishima.

Rappa picked up the unconscious Tengai, while Fat Gum picked up Red Riot and they made their way to the hidden medical bay within the hideout.

While they patched up their teammates, Rappa would discuss how twisted and powerful Kai truly was. As the criminal would explain Kai's sadistic and twisted nature, Fat Gum would feel bad for him. Rappa is a simple man, he loves to fight and all he ever wanted to do was fight, but he got himself wrapped up with the wrong person.

Rappa would explain that he's still a bad person, but the things Chisaki's made him do in the short amount of time he's been there have messed him up mentally.

"If it were up to me, I'd want you guys to take out Chisaki. I only wish to fight strong opponents and that Red Riot kid, he's everything I've been looking for." Rappa smiled before passing out himself.

"Damn it, now I have to look after everyone down here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you here?" A green-haired boy snapped as the ground below him stabilised and the room morphed around them to isolate him and his opponent.

"Tomura sent me, we're here to do the same thing you guys are, just in a different way." The girl giggled.

"If you are, then tell me where Eri is," Izuku demanded as he dodged a knife thrown by his opponent.

"If I tell you, you're gonna leave." Himiko sulked.

Sighing, Midoriya activated his second gear to dodge another one of her blades and appear directly in front of her. Instantly, he deactivated his second gear and then used his arms to wrap her up. "This isn't about you or me, this is about a little girl who's getting abused and manipulated, just help me out here, I know you don't like what's going on to Eri as much as I do."

Cutting him to free herself from his grip, Toga jumped away and pouted. "You're right, she's down there, but to leave here you have to punch the ceiling really hard with Haki and then the guy controlling it will fall down. Once you guys beat him, Eri should be directly behind us." Himiko revealed, making Izuku smile. "Your smile and blood, they're the two greatest things ever." The criminal giggled as she licked his blood only for her senses to sense something bad going on next to them. "Jin... something's wrong with him, I have to go," Toga noted to herself before breaking through the wall separating her from her teammate.