The Plan

As they regrouped with the others, they found an abandoned castle which had grave markers for Momosuke and Kinemon, but they were still alive.

It was there that they learned of a deeper truth of Wano.

Momo's real father, was Oden, a powerful shogun, who died at Kaido's hands, and all about his past, and how he befriended Whitebeard and Roger.

For now, they had to gather numbers, and spread the word to their allies.

"We received word that some of our allies are being imprisoned and forced into labor. We need to get them out and get the other prisoners to help too. That's where Luffy-dono comes in!" Kinemon said.

Huh?

"Luffy-dono, I know this is much, but we need you to infiltrate Udon Prison as a captive, and get as much support as possible. With your will and determination, our people can realize we can finally end Kaido's reign of terror. Our allies have been in their captivity for 20 years, I can't bear the thought of them there any longer!" Kinemon begged.

With some convincing from Yukiko, Luffy agreed to act as a prisoner.

As the others got their assigned roles, Yukiko learned she was to infiltrate the Flower Capital and get the Tobi Roppo's attention on her.

"They are among Kaido's strongest fighters, six of them in total, all of them are said to have eaten a devil fruit."

"I see, but why should I get their attention?" 

"We need an understanding of the layout of their headquarters, situated in Onigashima. You can be able to do that, right?"

"Got it." Yukiko nodded.

--------------------------

Deciding to properly disguise herself, Yukiko had her hair dyed light blue and cut short so she would not be spotted easily. She was to be a traveling street performer, but she had Pachi hide with Law for safety until it was time. In the meantime, she had Velvet, her Espeon, Aurora her Milotic, Azar the Arcanine, Miko the Sensu Oriocorio, Wraith the Hisuian Zoroark, and Snowflake the Alolan Vulpix with her. She also decided to bring Raikou, and Reina, her newly evolved Tsareena, just in case.

"Good luck, Luffy, and be careful." Yukiko said as she kissed her boyfriend on the cheek.

"You too." He said as he returned the act.

------------------------

Yukiko soon found herself at the Flower Capital, feeling uneasy, but she had to stick to the mission. She soon found herself near the Red Light district where she hears that some members of the Beast Pirates go to. 

Two members of the Tobi roppo she had to get the attention of was Black Maria and Page One.

silently, she got into the place and simply played her flute with the Sun and Moon melody, catching other people's attention, as the haunting yet beautiful melody was played. 

Yukiko even had Velvet perform psychic tricks with her swift and dazzling gleam wowing everyone.

"My goodness, what a performance." A sultry voice said.

Yukiko turned to see a youthful woman of incredible size by human standards, yet still well-proportioned and slender.  Her long blonde hair is styled like a geisha's, with two swords notably being part of its arrangement. Her eyes are sky blue, and a strand of hair tends to dangle in front of her left eye. She has a pair of long, slightly curved red horns atop her head, wears prominent lipstick, and carries a long smoking pipe. She wears a low-cut, black kimono that leaves her right shoulder exposed and a turquoise obi around her waist, both with blue and yellow floral patterns. Her footwear is two black Zōri with red Hanao (straps) and white tabi (socks).

"I've never heard such a lovely melody. My dear, what is your name?" the woman asked.

"Reika, Black Maria-sama." Yukiko said her fake name, and bowed respectfully.

"Oh, no need to be so formal. You can call me Maria-sama. Is this your first performance? I think it would be waste for you to play amongst commoners. You should play amongst those of Onigashima." She smiled.

"What? I-I don't know, I'm just a commoner, I don't think I'm worthy..." Yukiko said blushing.

"Nonsense," Black Maria said as she picked up Yukiko as Velvet, and Snowflake leapt in their trainer's arms. "Someday you'll thank me for this."

Yukiko kept up her flustered act as she hid a smile.

'Inflitration, successful.'

------------------------

Yeah, Yukiko is heading for Onigashima, though with her, I'll add some twists. 

I plan to have her talk with Maria, Page One, X Drake, and WhosWho before the raid.

I already have plans for Maria, as Maria will for some reason feel like a mother to a daughter for Yukiko. 

How should I have the others interact with her before the raid?

Page One:

X Drake:

WhosWho:

Plz comment!