she finds you making out with your bf (requested)

the last bell rang for the day. my parents don't know this but i have a boyfriend his name is h/n. my parents say im not allowed to date until im 16. i'm 14. they also said that it was just for my safety, but i really trust him. he's always so nice to me. before i left for school i saw that my dad had practice and my mom would be at the studio.

"hey h/n wanna come over to my houses my parents aren't home" i said

"sure" he said

so we made the short walk, about 5 minutes, home. once we got inside we headed into my room. first we did homework so that would be out the way. then, we decided to watch a movie on netflix.

we were cuddling in my bed and he had his hand placed on my thigh. i had butterflies the whole time. as we were watching i could feel him staring at me.

"what?" i said as i giggled.

"nothing you're just so beautiful" he said. blush made its way to my face and before i knew it our lips were connected and we were making out.

it heated pretty quickly and we lost track of time. it's like nothing else mattered that was going on around us. then all of the sudden the door bursted open. it was my mom.

"Y/N MARJORIE KELCE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" she screamed.

i quickly pushed him off me and sat there wide eyed.

"its not what it looks like mom..." i said

"you! leave!" she said as she shooed away h/n. "just wait until your father hears about this." my mom said standing crossed armed.

"oh my god mom it's not that big of a deal. i'm 14 for gods sake!" i said in a loud tone. louder than what i intended

"you raise your voice at me again i swear to god young lady" she said as she pointed her finger at me.

"ugh you guys are so unfair!" i said.

"what's going on up here?" dad said

"you're daughter here decided to have a little make out session with a boy." no said

"what?! y/n we talked about this!" he said

"i know i know i guess i just got carried away in sorry." i said

"it's fine girly but you know the consequences.." he said

i sighed as i gave him over my phone, ipad, and laptop.

sometimes i'm glad my parents look out for me but other times i wish they would still give me my space.