Escape from Totto Land

Yukiko sometimes wondered what kind of luck she had to get into these situations.

For one, Pudding did not shoot Sanji as he complimented her third eye, as no one ever did.

And the plan to assassinate Big Mom fell through, as everyone had to escape now. 

Yukiko ended up escaping but separating from the others, and encountered another member of the Three Sweet Generals. 

Charlotte Smoothie. 

"Beast Master. So you would rather leave with Strawhat than marry my brother?"

"Of course. He's hard not to love once you fall into his pace. Besides....no offense to your brother, but he's not a chained dog. If were to marry into your family, no doubt your mother would want me to use my Pokemon to enforce her will on the world. They did not return to this world to do that. I came to restore the peace between humans and Pokemon in this world. Your mother's ambitions threaten it." Yukiko said with a stern voice.

"Tch. A shame. I really did want to avoid killing you." Smoothie said as she took out her sword. 

The two women clashed for over 30 minutes until one underling attempted to cripple Yukiko only for Smoothie to intercept.

"Smoothie-sama! Why?"

"This is a duel between us. Interfere again......I WILL kill you instead." Smoothie cooly said, scaring him.

"Hm, at least you are honorable." Yukiko said. Then she turned to Pachi.

"Make sure no one intervenes in our fight." Pachi nodded.

They resumed the fight as they also used haki and their devil fruit powers. 

However, at the end of the battle, Yukiko used, "Teracrystal Moonfall!" Which used a variety of colored elemental crystals, illuminated by the moonlight, and attacked in the form of a lance, destroying Smoothie's sword and defeating her.

Yukiko breathed as she got Azar to take her to the Thousand Sunny as she passed out.

-----------------------------

It was another two days as Yukiko woke up and she saw that everyone, including Sanji was back. 

Except Pedro.......as Yukiko would learn what he did for them.

In addition, they learned that they got new bounties!

Sanji now was worth 330,000,000 berries and now had dead or alive on it, although his discarded name was still there.

Pachi now had a 1,200,000,000 berri bounty as Yukiko and Luffy were each worth 1,500,000,000 berries! Yukiko's poster now had her Illusion Crystalfly form.

"Wow!"

"Amazing!"

"You are in the big leagues now!" 

---------------------

At the Moby Dick....

"Hey Ace! Look at this!"

"It's your brother and Yukiko! They outdid themselves again."

"Strawhat crashed an attempted wedding for his chef and his woman!"

Ace took the paper to see the details. "HAHAHAHAHA! They outdid Big Mom and their bounties got up big time!"

Alina looked as well. "Wow! They surpassed our bounties now!"

"Yeah, though, from the looks of it, they are meeting up with the rest of their crew at Wano." Marco said.

"..............Wano, huh?..........Alina, make preparations. We're heading over there." Ace said with a determined look. "I'll explain on the way."

"You mean we'll explain on the way." Whitebeard spoke up catching their attention. "I think it's time to redeem myself on my promise to Oden." He said looking at the sky.

"You know Luffy will want to know why we are there too. Plus the government will be in a panic if we pull a stunt like this." Alina said.

"I fully know that. I just don't care. Before they know it, they'll be worried about Strawhat more." Whitebeard smirked. "SONS! SET SAIL FOR WANO!"

"AYYYYYEEEEEE!"

--------------------------------------------

This chapter was a little quick, but I had Yukiko face against Smoothie as she had no one to face.

We'll finally get to Wano although thanks to Yukiko, Luffy will listen to the plan first and get back up from within Wano now.

As for a filler, I'm debating on to do one with Ever After High after Wano, like there is a lost story of the Sun Warrior and Moon Princess. Thier story is that a pair of forbidden Lovers saved the world from a destructive darkness. After the last ones fulfilled their destiny roles, they disappeared and no one else has taken up the roles since.

I would like to see the reactions of certain characters to Luffy and Yukiko as a couple or learn their story.

Like Apple White

Raven Queen

Briar Beauty

Ashlynn Ella

Cedar Wood

Cerise Hood

and any others?

plz comment!