Chapter 4 a cursed trio

On the first day at ua aizawa decided to test the physical capability of class 1a. While magic can improve this in multiple ways. It was still worth knowing the limits of his class. Though for obvious reasons magic wasn't allowed to be used in this test. The only exception to that rule is for these who had a curse or a blessing that wouldn't make that possible. Though this year nobody qualified to be that exception. Though he was eyeing toga. He remembered reading what her bloodline was.

He had a feeling toga was going to be a problem child for multiple reasons. Next he eyed momo. From what he remembered reading about her. She was the daughter of a high elf and a human. Though she had the bloodline of hephaestus. The god of the forge. From what he remembered of that bloodline. It was extra potent with creation magic and fire magic. aside from that it was a divine bloodline that was normally passed to his demigod descendents and his human descendents that were descendents of these demigods. In the case of momo.

She was clearly a demigod. A being with the potential to destroy planets and stars. Then there was Izuku. The first necromancer in history to go the path of a hero. Though he was also one of the few mediums in this world. Aizawa had to question why the 3 of them were in his class. Aside from the points they had in the exam. There was a curse that aizawa remembered. It want like this.

.when the blood of hephaestus gets mixed with the blood of the void and the blood of a necromancer. The dark lord shall rise in 3 years time. Those who have that blood shall additionally be in the same class yet be in a league of their own. The necromancer shall be the first in his family of that bloodline and possess great intellect but have the heart of a hero. The descendent of hephaestus shall be a woman of remarkable beauty and keen intelligence but born into a rich family. The one of void blood shall be a vampire with an obsession for the necromancer.

This curse wasn't limited to any particular class or even any particular school. Though do to how this curse works it's already to late for them to be in a different class from each other. He just has to hope that toga isn't a Yandere or something. If she is then the 3 of them will be forbidden from using blood magic with each other. There's no need for any unnecessary risks. After the test it seemed that toga Izuku and momo were the ones with the highest score. Toga was expected because vampires are strong and fast.

Momo was expected because of being a demigod. Though for Izuku. He seemed to be near peak human condition. He must have wanted to be a hero from a young age and trained as soon as he was able. In a way this remained aizawa of all might. When class was over aizawa had informed 1a about a dorm system in ua. If any of them had permission from there parents they were allowed a dorm during their time at ua. Though most of the dorms were still being made so they may be expected to share a dorm with up to 2 other people.

Though they would be expected to follow the rules of ua while staying in the dorms. However. Each dorm had enough room for 3 adults to live in. The reason why they were made that big was to make sure it's not cramped in the event 3 students were assigned the same dorm. Though everyone was expected to at least pretend to have basic human decency. If there were any perverts then they could get in trouble for those actions. Though it was encouraged for perverts to be outed so they can receive there punishments as needed.

So far only Izuku and toga along with momo had applied to use a dorm. The 3 of them each had gotten permission in advance just in case there were dorms at ua. Though by pure chance they ended up with the same dorm. The next day all might announced that they were going to all have battle training in a 2 vs 2 match against there classmates. One of the teams is supposed to pretend to be villains while the other is supposed to act like heroes. No clones or summons were allowed. Though no army's were allowed either.

And obviously killing and seriously injuring people wasn't allowed. Though all might also mentioned that erasing people wasn't allowed. Most of class 1a had no words to explain how bad things may have been for that rule to be required. Aizawa then told class 1a that the villain team is to protect a fake bomb and can move it wherever they chose inside the building used in the training. In the first match the hero team was Izuku and uraraka. Though the villain team was bakugo and todoroki.