Chapter 36

Jungkook sighed for the nth time, something had messed over his warehouse in Milan and he was checking everything, whereas Ayezah was playing with Cherry. Jungkook was sitting right across her on the couch and working on his laptop with files scattered all around him. 

Ayezah looked at him and smiled a little to see him working so hard. After pondering for a while she decided to ask him, "Do you want me to help?"

Jungkook smiled and looked up from the screen after hearing her sweet voice. He shook her head not wanting to get her hands dirty with such business. He wanted to keep her as pure as she is. Truly one of a kind.

"No need love. This will be done soon."

Ayezah nodded and Jungkook once again focused back on the screen. She pouted, she just wanted him to rest. His secretary called him when she was praying fajr and ever since then he has been awake and working on his laptop. 

His phone rang for the millionth time today and she slowly rolled her eyes. 

"Check the containers properly before sending it over."

Ayezah pressed her lips into a thin line hearing his serious voice, slowly remembering the times when he used almost the same tone with her. Yes, almost. He couldn't ever bring his guts to use the tone he uses with others on her. 

"Double check. I want no mistakes this time. Double check and send me the list before sending it to Spain."

He cut the call and focused back on his screen. 

Ayezah sighed before getting up from the couch with Cherry in her arms.

"Sit back love." he said with his eyes still on the laptop. 

Ayezah frowned and looked back at him. 

"Why?"

Jungkook looked up and raised one of his dark brows, "I need you here."

Ayezah looked away, her ears heating up and she could hear her own heartbeats wanting to jump out and slap this man for making her so crazy for him.

She slowly stepped back and sat down on the couch, all while looking at Cherry and trying to ignore his intimidating stare. 

"I'll help you if it takes a long time."

Ayezah murmured quietly while still audible for him as he slowly smirked and tilted his head, "Really?" 

She frowned before nodding making his smirk widen and finally he stood after setting his laptop on the coffee table. Walking to her, he noticed her eyelashes slightly fluttering up and oh! His heart did a back flip immediately. 

Crouching in front of her, he tried to see her as she was looking down. Holding her chin, he made her look at him and he melted seeing her red face.

Leaning forward, Jungkook softly kissed her nose, "I'll rest soon love. This work isn't more important than you. Tell me to rest and I immediately will."

Ayezah froze for a moment before smiling shyly. She looked at the files and then back at him, "You can come after you're done, but please don't stress yourself."

Jungkook smiled seeing the innocent plead painted within her orbs making him drown and he unknowingly nodded before holding her hand and placing a long soft kiss on them while still maintaining the innocent yet intense eye contact.

"I cannot wait to make love to you today."

Ayezah's eyes widened at his shamelessness as Mrs. Lee was cleaning the dining table. Ayezah looked up and let out an inaudible gasp seeing her smile widely and leave the room to give the adorable couple their well deserved privacy.