Chapter 3 oddly specific karma

This was the day of the entrance exam. Izuku and toga along with bakugo were listening to present Mic explain the robots. Izuku couldn't help but feel like someone with blue hair was supposed to be here and ask about the zero pointer. He just couldn't put his finger on it. Did that person not exist? Regardless the exam still started. But before that happened Izuku wished good luck to his competitors. Even if he did badly Izuku still hoped others would get accepted to ua. Initially Izuku thought he was out of his element while fighting the robots.

But then he had a very good idea. Izuku waved his arm and caused multiple fairly big shadows to appear. The shadows broke into parts that were big enough to fit the robots. Izuku then said something to the shadows. Izuku "shadow knights. Rise for your king". A crown made of shadows then materialised on izuku's head. Immediately after that the shadows began coming to life and taking on the shape of a humanoid wearing armor. Though they each also had a sword and shield. The shadow knights numbered in the hundreds but were waiting for orders.

Izuku "shadow knights. As your king I order you to dispose of 100 points worth of robots and make sure that the others stay safe". The shadow knights "as you wish my lord". The shadow knights then began to disperse from the area to complete there orders. The teachers of ua noticed this and could see a significant amount of potential within Izuku. Though nezu was reading the registered magic Izuku had. Although nezu had bad memories of a necromancer.

He decided that because Izuku was at least upfront about it and was trying to make sure his potential classmates were safe. Just this once. He would actually allow a necromancer at his school. Though Izuku still would need to earn his spot like everyone else. Just then the shadow knights that were fighting robots engulfed there respective robots. A few seconds later and the shadow knights went back to there normal size and shape. Though they left no signs that the robots were ever there.

Meanwhile in another dimension. It suddenly began to rain broken robots along with pieces of robots. They ended up only landing on endeavor and blocked all the doors in his house. When it stopped raining it could be seen that there was a giant mist like cloud that was equally as dark as outer space. Though not long after that the cloud disappeared. After that happened the teachers were questioning where the robots went. But then half of the shadow knights began to disappear.

Eventually the zero pointer was released by nezu. It was just supposed to be used as a way to test to see if people would rescue other people. But when the remaining shadow knights found it the zero pointer was rapidly dismantled. Though along the way a shadow knight found uraraka had hurt her leg and that particular leg was trapped in between some rubble. It wasn't that difficult for the shadow knight to free her leg. Not long after that the time ran out. 

While Izuku was going home he knew for certain that he had at least around 150 points in the entrance exam. Given that it was a hero school it wouldn't make sense if they didn't give points for saving people or helping others. And the shadow knights knew everything he knew about the entrance exam. It would have been nearly impossible for them not to gather 100 points from dealing with the robots. 7 days later and Izuku had received the letter that told him he had passed the entrance exam.

Nezu "congratulations Izuku. You passed the entrance exam. You earned 100 villain points and 50 hero points. Given what you ordered your shadow knights to do I'm fairly certain you had somewhat of an idea about this. However you might not have known that the necromancer bloodline normally wasn't allowed at ua do to personal reasons. In spite of this you still earned your spot. You chose not to pretend you have a different bloodline and you made an effort to ensure the safety of the other applicants even though you didn't have to. This makes you the first necromancer I wish to see at ua".

Izuku had indeed not known that the necromancer bloodline normally wasn't allowed at ua. Though given the fact that he still managed to qualify was proof that nezu would allow those of practically every bloodline. He just wanted them to be used by people that actually plan on being a hero. Though Perhaps the reason why the necromancer bloodline was the first and only one mentioned was because nezu had a bad experience with a necromancer? Come to think of it. 

how could you explain the existence of a hybrid between a mouse. A bear. And a dog. A chimera of such animals is the only possible way. But then Izuku had a dark realization. Chimera's are always known to be created. not all of them are sentient. Necromancy if used correctly could create combinations of multiple species that together could only be described as a chimera. The Chimera's created this way wouldn't have much in common with other types of undead such zombies or skeletons.

Though such a chimera wouldn't have a soul unless it was possessed or something. In theory there can be a spell that gives the necromancer control over a spirit that possesses a monster the necromancer created. The list of possible monsters for such a spell would include so many that it would be required to contain many variants of a chimera. If this was the case then he could fully understand why nezu doesn't like necromancer's. But then Izuku had to wander.

Aside from society's views on necromancer's. Why don't other necromancer's chose to become a hero? Why was he the first that wanted to be a hero? Perhaps Izuku wouldn't get an answer. But still. He wanted to know how to fix the flaws in the world and he had to start somewhere.