Chapter 2 the basics

The day Izuku turned 6 was an important day in the town and city. It was the day Izuku was forced to be acknowledged as a magic user of significant importance. Regardless of how they felt. they were now obligated to treat him with a certain degree of respect do to his case of being a rare magic user. Though the city was legally obligated to figure out the reason why anyone awakened there magic sooner than normal. This law had been established not long after magic was first accepted by society so people would know if someone was a potential threat to the world.

It wasn't a very reliable system but the law still remained in place for the protection of civilians do to it giving a certain insight into the potential power someone held. Were that person to become a villain. First they had to identify the person's bloodline if they had one. Next they had someone attempt to view the person's Destiny through the use of magic. It always would show people connected to there Destiny if it's the reason. Next they would check how much of a prodigy the person is.

Lastly they would check for any curse or blessing. If it still wasn't obvious from those results than it could only be that the person is a medium. Sometimes very rarely all of those can overlap where the person has fulfilled everything to qualify as those being reasons. But for Izuku they measured a moderate risk factor do to his bloodline. Though they didn't find anything about his Destiny. They don't deem his natural talent for magic as significant enough to cause potential problems. They couldn't find any blessing or curse. This of course was enough to prove Izuku was a medium. They also noted that Izuku was complying with the tests.

This showed that he. At least for the time being. Had no interest in being seen as a villain. Though like everyone else. Izuku had to acquire a license to allow him to publicly use magic. In certain ways Izuku understood the reason but he still wished it didn't have to be like that. This was why he wanted to be a hero. It would allow him the freedom he desires and allow him to save people just like he wanted. Though if he wanted to be allowed a certain type of his magic then he could get a potion making licence or something.

But heroes were allowed anything within reason that there magic was capable of. This included potions because anyone could make them regardless of if they have a bloodline. It was even debated that potions could sometimes be the most powerful form of magic. This was among the reasons why Izuku wanted to become a hero. Time skip to the day izuku applied to ua. Izuku had worked out in his spare time between school and practicing magic. Izuku had reached his body's current peak strength.

Though Izuku also had a considerably high amount of practice with the basics of the dark arts. He was so good at illusion magic that it could scare people. He was not bad with shadow magic. He had to avoid use of any necromancy along with death magic until he is a hero do to certain laws. Though he was decent at summoning magic and decent with blood magic. But he found that potions and ritual magic were where his true talents were. But the reason why Izuku chose to learn the dark arts was fairly simple.

While anyone could make potions and potions weren't even part of the dark arts. Only a necromancer could learn the dark arts. Even though a demonic bloodline has the same abilities there was still a certain difference. A demonic bloodline wouldn't allow the use of rituals but would instead allow the person to create the effects of rituals as an at will ability that used a certain amount of magic. But in the time while Izuku was learning all of this he and bakugo had been stopping bullies in each school they found bullies.

They both knew they didn't need to but the schools weren't doing much about it. Someone had to do it. But on the day Izuku had applied to ua he happened to encounter toga. She wasn't quite a human. She was a vampire. A friendly one at that. Or at least that's what toga had shown herself to be when in the presence of Izuku. She just couldn't help but be obsessed with him. While she did keep it public that she was a vampire. She had to keep it secret that she was a Yandere.

She happened to be a year younger than Izuku but had awakened her magic a year older than Izuku was when He had awakened his. It just so happened that she had Destiny connected with Izuku and she had fallen in love with him that exact day. Though despite being a Yandere. Toga was also trying to apply to ua. She had a strong feeling that Izuku would manage it so she needed to do the same. Though it meant she had to avoid killing rivals whenever she could. She didn't want to get him in trouble and she needed to keep a good enough reputation for her to be allowed.

Toga happened to be in an interesting situation when it comes to bloodlines. While vampires don't have a specific vampire bloodline. They each have a curse that leaves them weak to divine magic and have there magic nullified while in contact with sunlight. But within the laws of magic is the idea of equivalent exchange. For this reason every vampire has double the amount of power while within complete darkness and also is more powerful against the divine. Though toga had a void bloodline. An extremely rare bloodline that often comes with a mental issue.

Some believe it is from a mix of other bloodlines. In actually it's only possible to have if someone in your family tree has gained the soul of an eldritch being.