f o u r

____________________

SHE NEVER TRULY BELIEVED she needed anyone, her mundane life was something she loved and the thought of sharing that with someone else left a sour taste on her tongue. Her parents always asked when she planned to get married or when she planned to go back to the village and find herself a lifelong partner to share her life with. She'd always brushed them off.

She didn't need anyone.

She didn't want anyone.

Then his tongue glided easily down between the valley of her breasts and suddenly she felt the insatiable need to be with him always, his hot mouth closed over her needy nipples and she was ready to share everything with him.

Her mind.

Her body.

Her soul.

It was all his for the taking. Anything he wanted he took. His mouth greedily nibbled at her nipples before moving further down, chaste hot kisses trailing along the gentle curve of her stomach and further down her supple thighs. His lips brushed over her knees and down her calves before placing a hot kiss at the tip of her foot. His silver eyes were dark with hunger like no other, a possessive promise to please every inch of her body till she was left hot and sated and utterly filled.

"Be a good girl for me, I need you to spread those pretty legs of yours." His tongue spoke silver words, his voice heavy and hot as the dirty words left his greedy mouth with a lofty grin. "Touch yourself."

He'd long since carried her sated body from the shower to her room, uncaring as their wet bodies hit the dry sheets of her bed. Though, she didn't care either as the throbbing need of her cunt begged to be filled. She listened to his dirty words obediently as she lay against the soft covers, slowly spreading her legs for his hungry gaze to feast on. He quickly removed his soaking headband in their rush, and she was met with a pair of mismatched eyes.

It wasn't uncommon for the warriors of her world to have different eye colors, sometimes along with that came different skin tones and textures, but the rich red color of his eye looked beautiful, breathtaking even as he stared her down in a manner that made her body shiver with an undeniable pleasure. She took note of the scar that went down his eye and cheek like a story waiting to be told. But she'd leave that for another day.

That silver hair that was kept up into the headband fell messily around him, silver locks falling just below his ears as he gave her an easy grin. He knew what he was doing to her. He knew he was hot.

Kakashi was an addiction.

Her aching core throbbed under his heated gaze, wet and sloppy juices leaked from her sopping pussy and she lazily trailed a single hand down her body and straight to the desperate pulse of her weeping cunt.

She loved it.

She loved putting on a show for him.

She loved his hungry gaze, she loved the way his tongue fell over his lips, and dark eyes never dared to stray from the hand that trailed even lower. She loved the guttural groan that spilled from his devilish mouth as she parted the lips of her cunt to reveal her pink pulsing hole.

Waited to be filled. 

To be fucked mercilessly.

She arched her body as white-hot pleasure danced through her very blood, her fingers working along the slick slit of her pussy before gently pushing into the waiting hole. She let out a moan of her own, closing her eyes for just as a moment as she imagined it was his thick cock filling her. Stretching her. Possessing her.