Gear 4

Doflamingo certainly did not expect for Fire Fist or Marine Menace to arrive along with Law, Luffy, Yukiko and Melissa, but he didn't care they would all end up the same way.

During the fight, Yukiko had Melissa and Alina to focus on Trebol and keep him from helping Doflamingo, even knocking out Bellamy who realized too late he chose the wrong man to idolize.

And even when Law lost his arm, they ended up beating Trebol. All the other executives were taken down as well, which just leaves Doflamingo.

Then Yukiko realized that the Birdcage was slowly shrinking.

Gritting her teeth, she let out Palkia and Celebi to distort the strings, slowing them down.

"Luffy, I hope you have a trump card, because I need to use mine too." Yukiko said.

"Right. Gear 4th." Luffy said as he discarded his sandals and took a huge breath. He blew on his left arm, inflating the limb and his body changed. Though, the rest of his body was also growing in sizes. Red patterns of tribal tattoos appeared on his chest and shoulders, similar to the ones of his Devil Fruit. A cape of white smoke surrounded the boy, and as it dissipated a little, the arms had a red color around them.

Yukiko took it a deep breath as she used a opal. "Opalescent Crystalfly." Then she gained her own transformation.

Doflamingo merely chuckled at these transformations but Luffy and Yukiko got the jump on him

The couple charged at Doflamingo, faster than he realized. Luffy’s legs acted like real propellers. And Yukiko's wings moved like a hummingbird's as she struck him with a fierce Diamond Punch. Although the blonde who blocked the hits with both arms, the force used was way stronger than Doflamingo anticipated. He was sent across the town, crashing a few kilometers away from the palace.

During the fight, Doflamingo was getting his backside handed to him.

At the climax, Luffy and Yukiko had to end it as Doflamingo used his Technique:

"Sixteen Bullets, God Thread!"

"GOMU GOMU NO........"

"PRISMATIC BURST....."

"KING KONG......GUN!"

"TEMPEST!"

Luffy and Yukiko yelled as the force of their combined attacks were too much for Doflamingo, knocking him down to the earth, ending the Birdcage.

But they were both exhausted from the fight, and fell unconscious.

Thankfully, Law, with his power got them in time.

Dressrosa was finally free.

-----------
Plz comment!