Chapter 28: New Family Member

(3rd pov.)(time: 2:54 pm. Loc: police station)

We see Izuku, Toga, and Eri, who refused any attempt to be separated from Izuku and Toga, in a interrogation room. There were people looking through a one way glass pane watching Izuku and Toga. The people in the room were Nezu, Azawa, All Might, and Tukauchi.

"Why are two of my students in a interrogation room?" asked Azawa.

"While the report says they were fighting a will known Yakuza boss who goes by Overhaul, over the little girl you see there." Tukauchi explained to them.

"Well then let's go see what this is about." Nezu said before leaving the room with Tukauchi. They then entered the cell.

"Principle, nice to see you." Izuku greeted Nezu.

"It is, though I wish it would be under better circumstance. Now then care to tell us what happened?" Nezu replied and asked.

"Well sir me and my class went to the mall to shop for our up coming trip. I was left behind with Izumi so a got away from her and hid in an ally. After about ten minutes Eri bumped into my leg and asked to not go back. Now when I touched her shoulder I realized that she was part dragon. Then Overhaul came and claimed that he was her father, which I know for a fact is not true. Now Eri did not want to go. Due to my suspicion I said that I will be taking her to a police station. He attacked me and her. I acted in self defense for my self and her." Izuku explained to them. Nezu the looked over at Tukauchi who nodded his head to confirm what Izuku said was true.

"Now is Eri indeed part dragon?" Nezu asked.

"Yes she is. Test her DNA and you will see that part of it is not human, you can use mine as a comparison. Now use saliva as she dose not seem to like needles." Izuku said. With that Nezu and Tukauchi went to have their DNAs tested. After half an hour they came back into the room with the results. They place down the results in front of Izuku to look at.

"As you can see she is, as far as we can tell, part dragon, but also that-" Tukauchi was cut off.

"That she is my sister's granddaughter. Looks like I found what my sister left in this world. Are there any other relatives?" Izuku said as Togo hugged him.

"None that are still alive. They are all dead. This makes her your charge now." Nezu said. "What will you be doing?"

"Nezu get the adoption papers ready." Izuku said. Nezu just put them on the table. Izuku then signed the paper and had Toga sign it as well. "Eri come here." Once Eri was at the Table Izuku spoke. "Eri Toga and I are now your father and mother." He said with a smile on his face. Eri burst into tears and hugged Izuku and Toga with all her might. "I take we are released now?"

"Yes as this was a dragon afar we have no say in what happens, including to Overhaul." Nezu said.

"Take me to him." Nezu then lead Izuku and Toga to Overhaul's cell.

"What are you going to do to him?" Tukauchi asked. Izuku and Toga entered the cell. Izuku then grabbed Overhaul and with Toga and Eri dispersed into shadows. "Well we will never see him again will we?"

"Unlikely." Nezu said before walking off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku, Toga, Eri and Overhaul, who was unconscious, appeared in Izuku's mountain house.

"Stain I have info to tell you about!" Izuku said from the court yard.

"What is it?" Stain asked coming into the yard.

"First of all I now have a daughter, who I would like you to protect when I am not around, second, I now have a prisoner." Izuku said showing Overhaul, "I would like you to put him in the underground prison."