Chapter 27: A Day Out or Fight Day?

(3rd pov.)(Location: In Home room)

"You have one week to prepare for a two week training rip in which you will learn how to better use your quirk." said Azawa to his class before dismissing them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man that was a day!" exclaimed Kirishima, "Do any of you guys, and gals, want to pick up any supplies we are missing?"

"Yes! A trip to the mall! The whole calls can go!" Mina said excitedly getting a return of head nods and yas.

"Sorry, but I have something to do so I will not be with you." said Shoto as he was walking away.

"Do whatever you want extras." Katsuki yelled before walking off.

"Toga and I will come along as well." Izuku answered after asking Toga. This caused Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka to think almost the same thing, that being 'Yes some time to be with my onii-chan/Izu-chan/ Zuzu.' With the agreement of the class they all dispersed to meet up at the mall the next day, seeing as it was Saturday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(time: 12:34, loc. Mall)

"So what dose everyone need?" Mina asked. getting multiple replies of, bug spray, sleeping bag, hiking shoes, marshmallows, and training weights? The last one of course came from Kirishima. "Ok then sense people need a variety of things we split up into groups to go to the stores?" with everyone agreeing they split the group. Once the groups left there was only Izuku and Izumi, who was not in a group.

"What do you want to do Onii-chan?' Izumi asked Izuku. Izuku, in reply walked away, very fast. Once he felt that he was far enough away he duck into a gap between shops.

"There's that annoyance taken care of." Izuku said his thoughts out loud. He waited for ten minutes before turn to leave the ally when he felt something or some one bump into his leg. Turning to look at what bumped into his leg he a saw a small girl with white hair, red eyes, and a horn growing from the right side of her forehead. He also noticed her attire which was a ragged gown, bandages on her arms and legs, but no shoes. He also felt a faint connection to her though he could not quite place it. "Are you okay?" Izuku asked in calm and friendly way. Instead of answering her eyes met his and he saw fear in them, not fully at him, though there was some, but just fear of something else.

"I a-am s-s-sorry my liege, b-but don't let them take me away again." She asked of him with a quivering voice and fear evident.

"Let who take you away?" He asked going down to the ground to hold her, When Izuku put his hand on her shoulder he felt that she was shaking. As soon as he touched her should he knew that she was party dragon. "What is your name little one?"

"Eri." She said in almost a whisper. "Please," She started as she hugged him, "do not let him take me again." back from the ally then came a man wearing, white glove, a green jacket that had a burgundy collared color, and a plague mask.

"Sorry for my daughter she is a bit clumsy. I have taught her better than that. Now then say sorry to the man." the stranger said. Izuku then felt Eri shacking even more.

"I am sorry sir, but you are not her father. She also seems to not want to go back with you. I will be taking to the police so I can find her real family." Izuku said sternly.

"Fine, guess I'll do it the hard way." The man then took off one of his gloves and toughed the ground. Once he hand touched it the area directly in front of him started moving at high speeds at Izuku. Izuku, reacting quickly, cover his torso and limbs with scales, turned around and cover Eri. The spikes then made contact with Izuku which broke them, though Izuku did slide a few feet. Izuku quickly stood up, holding Eri, and made a run for it. But before he got ten feet the passage in front of him closed. He then put Eri down, and turned and looked at the stranger. Then in a bolt of lighting was next to the stranger. Once next to the stranger he punched him twice in the gut before upper cutting him sending him back a 3 feet on his back. The Stanger toughed the ground and spikes launched at Izuku. Izuku then started blocking the spike as the man got back up. After the man was standing again Izuku, formed a knife of shadows, and blitzed the man cutting above his left eye, before stabbing him in the leg. Once Izuku stabbed him he kicked them man in the chest once again forcing him to the ground. The man, now definitely angry, launched spike at Eri. Izuku seeing this got in front of Eri shielding her from the spikes, however one of the spikes pierced Izuku's side. Eri, seeing the wound started crying. Izuku wanted to comfort her but had to end the fight first, so he grew out his claws and blitzed the man slashing everywhere he saw an opening. After Izuku backed off after almost getting touched by the man, the man was left covered in claw marks he even had one that went over his eye blinding him in it.

"You fight well. Tell me what do you do?" The man asked.

"You tell me your name and I tell you my occupation." Izuku replied.

"You can call Me Overhaul. Now answer my question." the now identified Overhaul said.

"Hero course student at your serves." Izuku replied.

"So Your part of this infection that plagues this world." Overhaul said. He then touched the ground sending more spikes at Izuku, but they could not reach him as Overhaul was blasted with lightning.

"Took you long enough Toga." Izuku said.

"Hey look I only heard fighting 3 minutes ago and then I had to find it leaving everyone else behind." Toga ranted at him.

"Okay, okay, now protect Eri, She is part dragon." Izuku said before handing Eri to Toga. Izuku then Turned back to Overhaul who just broke down and rebuilt his arm to get rid of the burns he had.

"So you were stalling for t-" Overhaul did not get to finish his sentence as Izuku was already on him with two daggers one of with was now lodge in Overhaul's shoulder as Izuku bought the hilt of the other one down on his head. After Overhaul was hit he backed up, but soon received a dagger to the knee forcing him to the ground. Izuku was about to punch him, but was stopped when heros and the rest of his class showed up. He did however bind Overhaul in shadows.

"Okay what happened here?" asked one of the pros.

"I will not speak of this matter until I am in a room with Nezu." Izuku said sternly.

"Look kid you can't make commands of us. Now tell us what happened here?" Another pro asked forcefully.

"No. This is an conflict within the dragons. I am in no need to tell you what happened, Unless you want to take me t a police station and have Nezu meet us there so I can better explain the situation. The answer is no." Izuku said.

"Fine kid come with us." The pros then left with Izuku, Toga, Eri, and bond Overhaul; leaving a confused class behind.

(1269 word)