Xiaolin Showdown Crossover pt3

As the Xiaolin Dragons and the pirates returned to the temple, Luffy wanted to celebrate their victory. However, their enemies were planning something.

Chase Young was interested in Yukiko, and decided to arrange an attack.

Before they knew it, the Heylin side was attacking the temple to raid the Shen Gong Wu.

The pirates helped the monks counterattack then they received bad news.

Somehow, the Sapphire Dragon was loose!

And it was about to attack a monk, when Yukiko pushed him out of the way, and got blasted by his fire.

The Xiaolin Dragons thought she would turn into a Sapphire minion, however..........

She didn't.

The Sapphire Dragon was shocked, and bug-eyed.

Then it tried again. And again. And again. Until it was out of breath.

"Hold a minute, how come the whitette isn't turning into a statue?" Jack asked.

"She must have a power that makes her immune...........very interesting." Chase smirked.

"Time to test this out. Diamond Ocarina!" Yukiko said as she played Lugia's song.

The Sapphire Dragon suddenly ceased attacking as it looked at Yukiko. The fight in its eyes began to fade.

And to everyone's shock, it changed color!

It changed from Sapphire to prism white, and it's eyed became golden.

"Whoa, what just happened?" Raimundo asked.

"I don't believe it! She tamed the Sapphire Dragon and purified him!" Dojo said.

Yukiko smiled as she pat the new Prism Dragon.

But then she saw Prism glow.

Chase Young caught it.

"Yukiko, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown. My Lasso BoaBoa for your Diamond Ocarina, and I'll fight without Shen Gong Wu." He said.

"Very well, and I call a Xiaolin Tsunami. Me and Luffy against you and Jack Spicer. The game is Battle of the Rooftops. Last man standing wins." Yukiko said.

"Let's go, Xiaolin Showdown!"

Then the temple morphed to show multiple rooftops in a large arrangement.

Luffy and Yukiko were on one side while Chase and Jack were on the other side.

"Gong Yi Tanpai!"

"You wanna battle Chase? I'll take care of Jack." Yukiko smiled at her boyfriend.

"Hell yeah!" Luffy grinned as he launched at Chase.

Yukiko looked over at Jack as he used the Lasso Boa Boa, but Yukiko dodged and used Emerald Hammer to hit him. Yukiko then kicked him out of the showdown with a Diamond Storm.

As for Luffy, Chase found it irritating dueling the rubber boy, as all his martial arts were useless against him. And he couldn't keep up with Luffy's Second Gear.

And he was not prepared for one attack.....

"Gum Gum.........Jet Bazooka!" Luffy yelled hitting Chase in the gut, and sending him flying to who knows where.

"You lose!" Luffy said.

The showdown ended as Luffy and Yukiko embraced each other.

And Prism Dragon nuzzled Yukiko.

Master Fung smiled at the Pirates and Monks congratulating the couple's victory.

"Can't believe it. Chase Young, beaten by a newbie, and without a single Wu. This is a dark day for the Heylin side." Wuya said.
------------
At the celebration, The monks saw that Prism Dragon was attached to Yukiko and Luffy, so Fung made a decision.

As the pirates were ready to leave, Fung stepped up.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Yukiko. Would you please take the Diamond Ocarina and the Prism Dragon with you? We can't risk them falling into Heylin hands." He said.

Yukiko smiled and accepted.

Heading for the Wormhole, the crew waved goodbye.

"Bye everyone! Good luck against Wuya and Jack!" Yukiko said.

"Same to you and your pirate journey!" Omi called.
-------------
Alright! Next is the Dressrosa arc!

Keep waiting!

Plz comment!