Chapter 1 mediums and bloodlines

this was a world without quirks. a world with magic. everyone had some capacity to use it. though it was not always determined by bloodlines. instead it had to do with souls and the traits of the souls. society believed that there was a good type of magic and a evil type of magic. in there eyes those with demonic magic were considered just as evil as there demon relatives. while those with divine magic were treated like there divine relatives. those without either bloodline usually were treated more neural. those with a draconic bloodline were treated like the type of dragon they were related to.

as for necromancers. they had a bloodline connected to demons and those without a bloodline. it was a more arcane path to the demonic power of there ancestors. and while each bloodline was gifted with a talent for there respective types of magic. nobody from outside that bloodline could use magic from there bloodline. the only exception being if one was to acquire a soul of that particular bloodline or a soul from a being that can create a bloodline. there were of course other bloodlines that were created in similar a way to necromancers. but that wasn't impotent at the moment.

this was the day that Izuku had found out from the doctor that he had inherited a necromancer bloodline. this led to him being shunned by his school and his town even though Izuku was only 4. despite the necromancer bloodline. inko still believed Izuku could become a hero. and inko knew she didn't have a necromancer bloodline or a demonic bloodline in her family tree. this left only one person who could be responsible for this bloodline being in Izuku. Though thinking back on it. Hisashi did always have a talent for fire magic. Inko had just been silently hoping hisashi had any other type of fire related bloodline.

At the end of the day at least he still cared about her. But she still shouldn't have had to find out this way. It didn't help that hisashi was currently working in America while she was in Japan and had to raise Izuku on her own. At least bakugo stayed izuku's friend regardless of his bloodline. Though bakugo seemed to inherit a dragon like pride that wouldn't allow him to reject the few actual friends he had. But when Izuku had turned 6 he had awakened his ability to use magic.

While everyone at latest awakens the ability to use there magic before they turn 18. Izuku was an exceptional case. The younger someone awakened there ability to use magic the greater the prodigy they are. Though in some cases it could instead mean the person has a very important Destiny. Unfortunately even those who could figure out if Destiny is involved were unable to figure out the Destiny itself. It was like Destiny was an entire dimension higher than what most humanoids could control.

But for Izuku. His awakening had nothing to do being a prodigy or his Destiny. Rarely there was a third potential reason for this. That being a blessing or curse. Or like in Izuku's case. Being a medium. Among the most rare of the potential reasons why someone would awaken the ability to use magic so soon in their life. While it has no form of blessing or curse and doesn't affect your ability to use magic aside from very specific cases. Only a medium can see the non physical without the help of another non physical being. 

But more importantly is that while in theory anyone can gain the ability to see the non physical. Only a medium can directly communicate with the non physical without becoming non physical. and in the cases of if a medium becomes non physical the medium will still retain the ability to directly communicate with physical beings. This is something that couldn't be replicated even by divine beings. The closest any being gets is circumventing this by finding a way to shift between physical and non physical.

Though it is also usually overlooked that a medium can directly interact with the non physical as if they were physical. Though if a medium becomes non physical it allows them to directly interact with physical beings as if they were physical. However most people that interested in the idea of a medium usually do there best to replicate the effects of being a medium. The reason why is because mediums can only make up to 1 percent of the living population of the world and are known as some of the most powerful people to use magic.

Though mediums can only be born as a physical being and do not require being of the same species. They don't even have to be from any particular family or related to each other at all. Anybody can be born a medium but nobody can truly become a medium. It's just how the world works. It's just like how not everyone has the same potential and how no soul is equal. But this just the beginning of this story. The story of the first necromancer hero of this world.