The Plan

"Alright. It should be clear from the actions of the two assassins...Caesar plans to kill both you and White Hunter's G-5, and then take the kids back. He'll keep coming until he gets what he wants" the surgeon told.  "Four years ago, as a former Government scientist, he was judged a criminal after the accident. If word gets out that there are people on this island, which is supposed to be off-limits to everyone, then he'll lose this perfect hideout. That's why he'll do everything he can to kill you. He has a bounty of 300 million beli. He possesses weapons of mass destruction as well as the powers of the Gas-Gas Fruit, a Logia. That's the Caesar Clown we're dealing with"

"300 million..." muttered Nami.

"People who can't wield Haki should definitely stay away from him. He isn't your average scientist"

"Our Haki users are me, Zoro, Sanji and Yukiko. And you, I guess" Luffy said.

"That should be enough" spoke Law. "I'll head to the laboratory first"

"Then when we get there, we'll all kidnap Master together"

"That's right"

"But...what do you mean by kidnap?" inquired Franky.

"For ransom? But wouldn't Master have the money?" added Usopp.

"If you kidnap him, who's going to pay us?" asked Nami.

"The objective isn't money. It's confusion" replied the young man, and the others stared at him like he had a second head.

'Confusion? Not money? He's up to something....' Yukiko thought.

"Well, I think you reached it with us here..." Yukiko sweatdropped. "What do you mean by that?"

"There's no point in talking about it, until we succeed, Beast-ya" said coolly the Surgeon of Death. "Focus on capturing Caesar Clown. It won't be easy. When the time comes, I'll lay out the entire plan to everyone. But once we succeed in capturing Caesar, the situation's naturally going to be chaotic. When that happens, there's no turning back. I guess this is our last chance to change our minds"

"It's fine. I'll work with you" replied Luffy without a moment of hesitation.

"In that case, I also accept your wishes. Make sure to convince the rest of your crew as well"

Yukiko shook her head as she knew what would happen next.
--------
In the process, Yukiko got separated, but it was a good thing as Ceaser and Vergo were instructed by Doflamingo to get her.

Alive.

And in the progress many things happened.

The children running wild, Mocha learning what was going on, and even sacrificing herself to keep the others from eating the drugs.

After the G-5 gave the sedatives to the children, Yukiko reunited with the group who moved to the building R, the location of the last exit. You all followed a long hallway that led to other parts of Tower B, until reaching another that seems to lead you deeper in the laboratory.

Suddenly, the building shook wildly under unknown circumstances. The children let out cries of surprise, falling down with the rest of the G-5.

"The ceiling lifted up just now!" exclaimed Sanji.

"What happened just now?!" said Nami, staring up.

'Was that Law's doing?' Yukiko thought.

"The gas has started flowing in from the cracks!" warned Robin, pointing at the purple smoke that was slowly advancing toward you all.

"This is bad..." Melissa gritted her teeth, taking a step back. "Everyone, get to R Building now!"

"Run!" added the navigator.