God Au! part 2

Kazuya fit in quickly among the gods.

She was a breath of fresh as she did not show a sign of arrogance.

Although to Nika's annoyance, many of the male gods would court her.

Those that didn't were Franky, Usopp, Chopper, and Zoro. But he still frowned when she was talking about her duties on Earth to them.

"You haven't frowned this much before. I thought you symbolized happiness." Robin spoke up.

"Ah?" Nika said.

"Yeah, and you've been staring at Kazuya for days." Nami, Goddess of the Weather, Navigation and Currency said.

"Mmmm. She makes my heart feel funny and my stomach does flips. I had Chopper check me, but he said I'm okay." Nika pouted with a tint of redness.

Robin and Nami both smiled.

"Sounds to me your in love." Robin said.

Nika blinked as he turned beet red.

"Like when Ace courted Alina?" He asked.

"You can say that." Nami said. "Why not talk to her?"

Though, Nika would not admit it, he was nervous. What if she said no?

Robin seeing her leader's face, got the picture.

"Why not show her around heaven? She hasn't had a chance to explore it yet. She does reign over exploration as well." She suggested.

Nika perked up and smiled. "Good idea! Thanks!" He then ran off.

--------------
Nika would end up taking Kazuya around all of heaven as she was amazed by the sights.

Then she was surprised from Nika suddenly shoving a bunch of flowers in her face.

"Kazuya! I really love you! Please be mine!" He said with a nervous smile.

Kazuya blinked shocked but then she smiled as she took the flowers.

"Well, I have to respond..." Kazuya stepped closer to Nika......

And kissed him on the lips.

Making his hair unfurl and stand up.

Nika turned crimson red as he smiled so big it could split his face and steam rose from his body.

"YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

He launched into the air and came down doing backward flips with bouncing sounds.

Then he came back to Yukiko hugging her giving her kisses on her cheek.

----------
On the mortal realm....

"Huh, it's a nice sunny day today. Nika must be happy."

------
Plz comment!