Alliance and an old friend!

"WE'RE FORMING AN ALLIANCE WITH THE HEART PIRATES?!!!" shrieked Usopp and Chopper in unison, Yukiko was not expecting this. Then another person appeared.

"Melissa? Why are you here?"

"Buisness, plus I've been hunted down by Ceaser for a while. Law's been helping me." She said.

Law stood in the back while the sniper lunched himself at Luffy, grabbing his collar and shaking him slightly.

"You just went to get Nami back, so how did it come to such a crazy deal?!"

"Like I said-" trailed your captain, but was cut from Usopp shaking him more wildly.

"I won't be able to sleep at night if we form an alliance with that creep!"

"See Luffy, everyone's against it" said Nami. "We don't have to do it. There's no reason to do something this dangerous. We should continue our voyage at our own pace"

"Plus, it's far too soon to try to take on the Yonko, Luffy!" added Chopper. "There's no way we could fight them"

"You should treat this raccoon dog though" stated the Surgeon of Death, showing the fainted form of Franky who used too recklessly Chopper's powers.

"Who cares about some raccoon dog?!...." barked the reindeer, but stopped and squinted his eyes at the other doctor. "GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! IT'S ME!"

"S-Super...." Franky coughed blood, loosing consciousness once more.

Chopper threw himself at his body and started to patch the poor reindeer up, panicking about how much blood he lost.

Robin took this time to approach Luffy:

"Luffy. I'll follow your decision, but pirate alliances and betrayal go hand in hand" the archaeologist warned. "They might not be suited for someone as overly trusting as you"

"Hey, you gonna betray me?" Luffy asked, turning to Law.

"No" responded the doctor, and your captain simply gave you a smile that said enough.

"HEY! TRY TO BE A LITTLE SKEPTICAL!" barked Usopp.

"Hey, he's helped my friend Melissa, so I think we can trust him." Yukiko smiled.

"Anyway, I think a pirate alliance sounds like a lot of fun! I think Torao's a good guy...but even if he isn't, there's no need to worry! You guys have trained a lot in the past two years, and can back me up!" he grinned.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" exclaimed his comrades in unison.

"Luffy, you...." trailed the sniper, not believing what he just heard.

Until, one by one, your comrades let out nervous laughs and dismissed the compliment with a wave of their hands, trying to act modestly.

Law, deadpanned at the bunch of idiots that not too long ago were shitting in their pants at the thought of him coming on board. The Surgeon of Death then used his Devil Fruit to switch back some of the others in their own body. Only Nami remained, who was now trapped inside Sanji. This caused of course for the trio consisting of Luffy, Usopp and Chopper to burst of laugh.

"So these are the children?" wondered Law, tilting his head at the sight of the sleeping kids.

"Yeah, Yukiko and I wanna save'em" said Luffy.

"They're more trouble than they're worth. Leave them. Apparently they're all addicted to drugs." Law said, only to get his ear pinched by Rebecca.

"We know that! I examined them!" snapped Chopper. "That's why I want to take them back to their homes, but it'll take time to get the drug out of their system. And they've been turned into giants too"

"What a terrible experiment they performed on them" commented Usopp.

"They've been researching how to turn humans into giants for centuries. The project was run by the World Government. But it was supposed to be ditched." explained Law.

"The Government? Why would they do such a thing?" Robin raised a brow.

"To make soldiers. Nobody could stand against the Government if they turned all of their soldiers into giants. However, after the war and everything, this project has become illegal. If Caesar successfully perfects the process then he would trump the Government and Vegapunk...but of course it isn't an easy thing to do." Melissa explained.

"You really want to save them?" faced the captain/doctor toward the crew. "They're just some random kids from here and there"

"Yes. Maybe we've never met or even seen this kids before...but the kids cried and begged that we save them. Master may have done a good job of tricking them to bring them here, but some of the older children are already realizing that this facility isn't exactly what it seems" said Nami. "Until I make sure that these kids are safe, I will never leave this island!"

"So, are you planning to stay here by yourself?"

"We don't leave anybody behind" quickly retorted Luffy. "Nami and Chopper want to do it, so I'll help them. Oh, and Sanji went to put the samurai back together. If you're going to be allied with us then you gotta help us out"

Law looked pretty shocked at Luffy's words, his eyes widening like saucers. Usopp let out a long sigh, facepalming and tugging on his hat. He stepped closer to the ebony male, grabbing his shoulders while staring at the oblivious man.

"The 'alliance' he asked you to form...only means that we're working together for the sole purpose of achieving a certain objective right?"

"Naturally" grunted Law.

"That's what you meant, but when Luffy hears the word 'alliance' he thinks of something else" the sniper shook his head.

"Like friends, right?" wondered the captain with a dumb grin as Yukiko giggled at his innocence.

"If you thought you could get him to follow some plan, that isn't gonna happen"

"Yep, that's right" nodded the young boy.

"Once he gets some wild idea, he won't budge. That's the problem with Luffy. It's always like this" explained Yukiko. "In terms of self-centered stubbornness, Luffy's on par with the Yonko"

"Wow, that sounds terrible" Melissa spoke.

"Oh, all right" sighed the Surgeon of Death, his back now facing all of you. "We don't have time to argue. You guys can take care of the samurai yourselves. I'll investigate the drug that was administered to the children. Which one of you is the doctor? Come with me. We'll have to distract Caesar"
---------

Law certainly didn't expect the next thing to happen. After learning it was Chopper, the sniper decided that it might be a good idea to simply tie the reindeer around the surgeon's hat. The poor man stood frozen on the spot, his eyes narrowed to slit and probably thinking to himself about the mistakes he just made in asking Luffy an alliance. Luffy laughed loudly, clutching his stomach as he fell down. Nami tried to muffle her giggles, shoulder shaking at the hilarious sight. Followed by Franky stating it was cute and Robin simply smiling at the sight.

"C-Cute..." Melissa and Yukiko thought, giggling.

--------
Yeah, Melissa is here!

Her Pokémon are:
Meganium
Togekiss
Slowking
Magmortar
Miltank
Tyranitar

I'm thinking of making some omakes, with the first being a God Au.

Like how Nika!Luffy would meet Goddess!Yukiko, and interactions.

Any other suggestions?

Plz comment