Dr. Heart Stealer

The group captured and took as an hostage Brownbeard, using him as a way to ride easily through the storm and to avoid marching on the ice or in the thick snow.

Unlike the burning lands, the frozen lands weren't that much quieter. The ground would sometime tremble or explosions would echo from the other side of the mountains.

"That was really loud. Maybe it's Sanji and the others?" said Luffy, glaring at the back of Brownbeard's head. "Oi, Crocotaur! You sure don't know anything about my friends?"

"Shut up! I'm not telling you anything!" responded the centaur with crocodile legs.

"Fine! Then run faster! To the building Brook said he saw! We've gotta hurry to rescue Nami and those guys!"

"This is humiliating, he's just a kid..." panted the old man. "and he cruelly stole my underlings' coats! You damn highwaymen!"

"Stop trying to make us look like the bad guys!" grunted Zoro. "You attacked us first!"

"We should be concerned for Nami and the others. They didn't change clothes before they were kidnapped" said Robin. "I hope their arms and legs haven't fallen off from frostbite"

"STOP IT, ROBIN! DON'T WORRY IN SUCH A CRUEL WAY!" cried out Usopp with his eyes bulged out.

Around an hour later, a huge building appeared at the horizon. And as they got closer, Yukiko saw that many ships were trapped in the ice, either destroyed in half or in pieces.

They were battleships from the Marine.

Brook remarked that they weren't there before and the damage is new, meaning Marines were here earlier. Then, right at the front, a dark figure was walking in the direction of the entrance of the building.

Luffy recognized the man right away.

"OOOOOH! OI! OI!" quickly waved Luffy, as he yelled. "Imagine meeting you! It's me! Thanks for everything you've done for me!"

Yukiko blinked as she remembered.

This was Trafalgar Law. He operated on Luffy after the injury he got from Akainu.

Trafalgar Law stopped in his track, and slowly turned his head to face your group with a cold glare.

Brownbeard stopped too and Luffy jumped off to run up to the Surgeon of Death.

"Strawhat-ya, Beast-ya..." greeted Law.

"What are you doing here?" Yukiko asked, Pachi on her shoulder, standing next to Luffy.

"Yeah. Where's the talking bear and those guys?" added the young boy.

"I'm impressed that you survived, Straw Hat-ya. But there is no need to feel indebted to me for saving you back then" spoke smoothly the dark haired man. "I was just acting on a whim. We are pirates. Don't forget that"

"Shishishi! I guess!" grinned Luffy. "If we're both going for One Piece, then that makes us enemies...but I still owe a debt to a lot of people after what happened two years ago. How lucky that I got to meet you right after meeting Jimbei again! Really, thanks!"

"Hey! There's a collapsed Marine over there!" shouted Usopp, pointing to a fallen body in the snow.

The Marine in question had familiar white hair, the jitte and the cigars laying just next to him.

"Hey! That's Smoker!" Yukiko realized.

"Smokey?!" Luffy exclaimed in shock.

Then, at the distance, several shouts of this nickname resonated in the air as a group of Marines were coming in their direction: