Chisaki's Deal

Cover story: Chisaki meets Eri for the first time.

No words were exchanged between the pair, but an immediate connection was formed for better or for worse.

(credit to noppo for the amazing art)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing across from a smirking young adult, the young Yakuza boss smiled and said, "I've invited you here to talk to you about the empire I'm planning to build. You see, you have something I want."

"And what is that?" The lanky man retorted, angered by Chisaki's words.

"Your Nomu. In my empire, they'll be needed." Chisaki stated, looking Tomura dead in the eyes to see if his eye would twitch.

"You must be mistaken, the one here with all the power is me. I am the table here, I have the empire. I've come here to see what you've called me here for. I've come to see if you're worth my time." Shigaraki responded, making Chisaki slyly chuckle. "I don't understand what's so funny?"

At the man's obvious question, Chisaki stopped his laughter to snarl at him under his mask. "You merely command over an empire that is not yours, your entitlement to that 'empire' is just as feeble as your little play group behind you." Kai snorted. "I get it though, I was like you once. A child who was forced into a position they couldn't possibly control or understand. You were told you were perfect for it just before they were sent away, trust me I get it, but unlike you, I was given time to grow into my role. Unfortunately, you've waltzed right into the lion's den." Overhaul claimed, annoying Shigaraki even further until he took a deep breath.

As the leader of the League of Villains calmed himself, one of his associates had enough of Chisaki's antics and gripped onto their weapon firmly, dashing at him to kill him out of anger. "YOU DARE TALK TO HI-" But before he could complete his sentence, Kai erased him, only leaving a pool of blood behind.

"M-Magne, DAMN IT!" Toga yelled out as she rushed toward Chisaki. At this point, both sides were ready to battle, until.

"WAIT!" Tomura roared, stopping everyone in their place and making Kai smile. "We'll work for you, I'll send two of my best people over to showcase how serious we are and that we're not kids trying to play adults. We're serious and ready for this." Tomura planned, making Chisaki happy. "Plus, if you walk away from this I'll never be able to see one of those quirk erasing bullets for myself."

"Ah yes my little creation, they're gonna be great alongside your powerful Nomu don't you say?" Chisaki smiled.

"They will, but we can talk about that at a later date." Shigaraki sighed, looking back at his friends. "The two you'll take are Twice and Toga."

"Huh/are you sure?" The two said in unison.

Looking back at them with a serious look in his eyes, Shigaraki responded by saying, "Yes you two, you're my best. We'll show him we're no joke." He doubled down, confusing the pair.

"If you wanted the-"

"Just shut up and listen to him!" Dabi shouted, cutting off the confused Twice.

"Okay, man..." Twice nodded, walking toward Overhaul alongside his 'sister'.

"Mhm, I would've thought the one that just shouted would've been the best one, but that's fine. I'll take these two, but if they become useless, I'll kill them." Kai stated.

"Trust me they won't fail you."

"That's great." Chisaki nodded while walking toward Tomura. "Here's my address, come by in a couple of days. We'll have a meeting then."