Pirate Halloween in Twisted Wonderland

Things were abuzz in Twisted Wonderland as Halloween was around the corner once more.

Yuu and Grim were taking the usual route back to Ramshackle as they discussed about the upcoming Halloween party at Night Raven College.

"It seems like yesterday we had that previous Halloween festivities." Yuu smiled.

"I just don't hope we don't get rowdy guests like last year. I'm still getting chills from that!" Grim groaned.

Then they heard a thunderous Crack as a strange Wormhole emerged in the sky near the Island, which sounded like a sonicboom.

"Wha?!"

Then they spotted a ship, a very unusual ship falling and landing in the ocean nearby.

"Ehh? What just happened?" Grim said.

"I don't know, but I think that is a pirate ship, though, I've never seen one with a strawhat on the skull." Yuu said.

"Maybe we should get the Headmaster?" Grim suggested.

"You kidding? Are you forgetting he didn't pick up during winter break when we were stuck in Scarabia?" Yuu retorted.

"Good point." Grim deadpanned.

Then Deuce, Ace, Jack and Othro ran up.

"Yuu, did you just see a ship fall down a moment ago? It was massive!" Othro yelled.

"I think it was a pirate ship." Deuce said.

"Yeah, but it doesn't look threatening for one..." Ace said.

"Well, since I'm not trusting the Headmaster, should we investigate?" Yuu asked.

They decided to investigate themselves and they find that the crew in question were already on shore.

The group consisted of a young man, probably around Vil's age, wearing a strawhat, an orangette, a raven haired woman older than her, a man with a long nose, a green haired man with three swords, a man with blonde hair and a goatee, a small.....raccoon dog, wait it had antlers..... its a reindeer, a large man with robotic arms and -----was that a living skeleton?!

But the last person they noticed had pure white hair, purple-blue eyes, and  she had a strange squirrel on her shoulder. She was walking alongside the man they assume to be the captain.

"Well? Jack? Othro?" Yuu asked.

"Mhm. I don't sense anything threatening from them." Jack said.

"Scanning....I don't have any data, but from that Wormhole they could be from another dimension." Othro said.

"Oi! Hello!" The man in the strawhat yelled.

"Ack! We've been spotted!" Grim said.

"But how? We were hidden and quiet!" Deuce said.

Then the strawhat man appeared before them.

"Hello! I got a question......................do you know a good restaurant around here?" He asked.

............

"Huh?! What pirate asks that question?!" Grim yelled.

"Ooh! What are you!?" The strawhat picked him up.

"Me?! I'm the Great Grim! And I will be the Greatest Magician!" Grim retorted.

"Cool! I'm Luffy! Captain of the Strawhat Pirates!" Luffy grinned. Then he spotted Othro and Jack. "Whoa! Are you a Wolfman and a robot?!" He said surprising them.