Vs. New Fishman Pirates

Yukiko watched as people were shocked that Luffy had already knocked out half the New Fishman Pirates in an instant.

Luffy had taken a running start, blowing his fist bigger.

"He's coming!" "What's with that fist?"

"Go on, bring a million people!" Luffy called as the balloon fist punched. "I'll take all of you on!"

"GYYYAAAAHHH!" The enemy yelled.

"Alright... shall we go?" Jimbe muttered.

"Will they surrender first... or be annihilated first...?" Zoro grinned.

"I'll never let you destroy... Mermaid Heaven!" Sanji took out his cigarette.

"There is important history of the world dormant within this country..." Robin crossed her arms.

"Yohohoho! I feel the live performance energy burning!" Brook sang.

"I'm eager to fight, and this time I'm not the same girl I was two years ago."

-----------
"We've only lost fifty thousand men! We still have fifty thousand more!" an officer of the other side called again. "The Straw Hat Pirates are our true enemy, seeking to destroy our desires! And Jimbe is a resident of every Fishman's worst future! He truly believes in Queen Otohime's ideal of a Fishman race living peacefully with humans!"

"RRAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!"

"They are a bunch of idiots." Yukiko frowned. Then she charged up her arm and summoned a large green hammer.

"What the hell?!"

"Where did she get that?!"

"Emerald Hammer!" Yukiko said hitting a bunch of Fishman pirates as Pachi used Quick Attack with Shock Wave and Varian attacked with Dark Pulse.

"Wow Yukiko! You really sharpened your skills!" Luffy cheered.

"Thanks! 💕" Yukiko smiled at her boyfriend.

"But Come on, Luffy, fifty thousand?" Zoro snorted. "You thinned the herd too much."

"Whoops, my bad!"

"I'll get thirty thousand!" Sanji promised. "The race is on, marimo!"

"Shut it, Mr Nosebleed..."

"You wanna piece of me?" They argued as Ace and Alina sweatdropped.

"This happens every day?" Alina asked.

"Almost every hour." Yukiko corrected.

Water dripped from Hody's hands. "So you think you can protect this gigantic princess...! In the middle of this giant plaza... let's see you try! Water Shot!"

"Kyaaa!" Shirahoshi screamed as the shot exploded away from her.

"Looks like I needn't have worried!" Luffy paused in the middle of flinging his arm.

Whispers and calls went up amidst the Fishmen pirates at that. "He stopped that crazy Water Shot from the monster-awakened Captain Hody, using his own Water Shot? That guy's a monster too! Jimbe!"

"Hmph... I do not know how you gained your power..." Jimbe scoffed as water dripped from his own webbed hands. "But Your amateur Fishman Karate pales in light of mine!"

"He was the first Fishman to serve as a Shichibukai, right?"

"His bounty was said to have rose to over four hundred million after he left the Shichibukai too!"

"Stop your blathering and fight!" Jimbe swore. "You'll only take the princess's life when we are dead!"

"Cannon Squad, aim for Princess Shirahoshi!"