Unexpected Encounter

As Luffy and Yukiko made it to the Sea Forest, Shirahoshi was amazed.

"It looks beautiful." She said.

"Yeah. It's a whole lot different from Fortree City." Yukiko smiled.

"Fortree City?" Shirahoshi asked.

"It's a special medium sized town in the Hoenn Region. The residents of Fortree City live in treehouses and get around by a system of rope bridges that hang in the treetops. Due to the physical exertion needed for such a lifestyle, they are all healthy and fit, and by preserving Fortree's natural environment they are able to live nearer to wild Pokémon than the residents of most other cities. Wild Bug-type Pokémon often fly in through the windows, and from time to time wild Kecleon will block paths in the city. The heavy rainfall saturates the soil and lets the trees grow tall." Yukiko explained.

"You mean there are people that live in trees?" Shirahoshi asked amazed.

"Yeah, and there are all kinds of forests over in my dimension. There's Berry Forest, Berries grow wildly in profusion, quickly replenishing those that fall off. The White Forest contains large trees, many patches of tall grass, and can have water surfaces. At low level occupancy the trees are smaller, there are fewer or no water surfaces, and patches of tall grass are sparse. The Mayor's House and Pokémon Center are present regardless of how many people reside in the forest. And there is Gimmwood Tangle, a forest with with several, maze-like paths. Though perpetually dark, luminescent mushrooms provide small circles of light at various points on the paths; touching these mushrooms causes them to glow more brightly and expands the area that they light. Aside from forests and villages, we also have cities." Yukiko explains.

"City?"

"Yeah, they have buildings taller than trees, called skyscrapers as it looks like they can touch the sky. An example I can think of is Castelia City. It is a huge, sprawling metropolis, sporting many towering skyscrapers and other tall buildings. It is the heart of business and economy of the Unova region. Most of its city streets are crowded with different people rushing around, trying to get to work, home, or other places, creating a hustle and bustle scene for city life.
The city is a melting pot, incorporating cultures and foods from other regions. From across the globe, artists also flock to Castelia to open their art galleries, offering a different sort of entertainment in comparison to Nimbasa City. It also has many interests, including Castelia City's wharf, The Battle Company is a multi-story building located on the corner of Mode Street along the wharf. The company is one of the lead researchers of battle items, and assists in the development of other items such as Poké Balls, as well as goods for Pokémon and Trainers. Then there is the five piers, Liberty, Unity, Prime, Thumb, and a Cruise Dock where people can take a sea cruise around the city. Other interests include the famous Casteliacone stand, and along the east side is Studio Castelia, a popular art gallery where people go to enjoy local artwork. Café Sonata is a small café on the right side of Narrow Street. Many people come to the café to relax after a tiring day of work, and to listen to the Musician's guitar rhythm, who believes that a beautiful melody makes people happy and a sad melody makes people sorrowful. Castelia Gym is the official Gym of Castelia City, located on the western-most street above the Liberty Pier. The Gym also doubles as a working art gallery. It is based on Bug-type Pokémon. The Gym Leader is Burgh. Past the city is a desert area known as the Desert Resort. More buildings were to be constructed until ruins were discovered and construction stopped. Up ahead of it is a place called Join Avenue."

"What's that place?" Luffy asked.

"It's a special avenue store that I own." Yukiko smiled.

"You own it?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, it was shut down until I became the new owner, now it has a Raffle Shop, Beauty Salon, Dojos, Markets, Flower Shop, Antique Shop, Café and a Nursery." Yukiko said.

"What are those?" Shirahoshi asked.

"A raffle shop provides a free, daily raffle as its only service, in which the player wins a random prize. The lower the number the better the prize. The Beauty Salon helped with maintaining a Pokémon's appearance as grooming them. The dojos to help Pokémon get stronger, my markets also sell items not found in any other store. The flower shop sells berries and mulch, the antique shop sells a variety of items from rare stones to fossils, a café with delicious food, and a Nursery to help with Pokémon Eggs." Yukiko explains.

"Wow, that sounds like a lot of work." Shirahoshi said.

"Yeah, but when you make five hundred billion a year, and be a recognized business, its worth it. Plus I check up with my manager how they are doing every month on video feed. " Yukiko smiled.

"Five hundred billion a year?!" Luffy yelled. 'Aw man, if Nami finds out....'

---------
Meanwhile, as the crew got involved in a mess with the New Fishman Pirates, Robin made her way to the Sea Forest with Ace and Alina, and they discover a poneglyph.

It contained an apology from two figures.

Joy Boy and Serene.

'Joy Boy and Serene......who were they?' Robin wondered.

Then a person came around the poneglyph.

It was Lillian, a scientist of MONARCH.

"Who are you?" Ace tensed.

"Lilia Rosemont.......but that is actually my alias, I suppose Strawhat is here too. I've been hoping to see him." She smiled.

"You met him?" Alina asked.

"Not since he was barely walking. Still remember him being a ball of sunshine in my sister's arms." She smiled at the memory.

"Huh?" Ace asked getting confused.

"Ah, sorry.......

I am Siren D. Lillian........and Luffy's maternal aunt. And I heard from my sister, Luffy's mother, that she saw him off at Sabaody earlier."

EEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?!

-----------------
Plz comment!