Found Out

"Oh right, Ace is Jinbei here? I want the others to meet him!" Yukiko heard Luffy say.

"W-Wait, Luffy, when you say Jimbei....You didn't befriend another Shichibukai, did you?!" cried out Usopp. "Oh, wait, he quit during the war, so I guess he's an ex-Shichibukai now."

"Yup! He's my friend!" Luffy grinned.

"He helped Luffy escape Impel Down and he was against Ace's execution." Yukiko adds.

"W-WHAT IS IT WITH YOU? First the Empress of Amazon Lily, now this!" Usopp yelled.

"I would be glad to see Jinbei too." Yukiko said.

"Now that you mention it, I read an article that said you were with Boss Jimbei" said Caimie smiled.

"Where is he?"

"Uh...Well, he isn't on the island. You know how he quit from the Shichibukai during the war two years ago? Because of that, the former members of the Fishman Pirates couldn't stay on this island anymore. So they all left together with him." Ace said.

"Huh?! So does that mean I can't see him?" frowned Luffy.

"It's a long story, but the war had a great impact on this island too." Alina adds. "Although it's still under Whitebeard's protection and the Government had to clean up its act, tensions are still around."

"Caimie! A ship is coming!" warned Ichika.

"A ship!" said Nika.

"A royal ship is coming!" added Sanka.

"Maybe nobody's on it!" continued Yonka.

"Of course there's somebody on it!" frowned Yonka Two.

"Who's onboard the ship, Killifish-chins?"

"We don't know, but its a royal ship, such a rare sight!"

"A ship that hardly ever comes here!"

"Maybe they're here to arrest Luffy-chin and the others, since they're illegal immigrants?" Caimie spoke.
"You all have to hide, Luffy-chin!"
--------------
Luffy, Sanji, Chopper, Usopp, Yukiko and Pachi did as they were told as Ace and Alina stayed out as they were with Whitebeard's crew.

Luffy kept Yukiko in his lap as they heard trumpets and some chatting.

They left shortly after the mermaids answered them that they didn't see you. However, a certain blonde male gained a nosebleed that looked like an eruption of a volcano, a fountain of blood in the shape of a mermaid.

"YOU IDIOT!" Luffy, Usopp, and Yukiko yelled.
--------
A lot of things went by quickly for Yukiko.

It included Sanji passing out and getting a blood transfusion......from a crossdresser to his dismay.

But not before encountering the Fishman Princes and fighting off a member of the New Fishman Pirates.

"Still, this reminds me of the discrimination that you and Hachi suffered on Sabaody two years ago" sighed Usopp as they talked with Caimie. "It looks like the problem runs deep. I never thought a nosebleed could become something serious like this."

"I know. But it's part of the reason we are here too." Ace spoke.

"In the past month, no humans have come to the island at all except the Whitebeard Pirates." Alina said.

"Why? Isn't this a famous tourist spot?" said Luffy.

"Yeah, it is, but there's a rumor that something is interfering with travelers' voyages. That there's some shadowy force behind all of this...People all over the country are talking about it." Ace said with a serious look. "As we are showing people here about Pokémon, this interferes with our mission, so we are getting to the bottom of this."
---------------
Luffy and Usopp left with Caimie to visit a woman named Shyarly, who was also her boss and a fortune teller.

Yukiko stuck with Ace and Alina to catch up as fish folk spotted Yukiko.

"Is that Beast Master?"

"The one that ended the reign of the Celestial Dragons and slavery?!"

"I almost mistook her for a mermaid."

"She's really pretty! More pretty than Pirate Empress!"

"And on her shoulder is Thunder Squirrel Pachi! So cute!"

Well, no one was discriminating on Yukiko, as she's seen as a hero.

"M-Miss, that's impossible!"

"It's too expensive! Let's make it 20,000 berries"

"B-But, m-miss..."

Yukiko looked inside a shop filled with clothes and jewelry and deadpanned at the sight of Nami trying to make an outrageous deal with the shop assistant.

"Er...Nami?" She waved hesitantly, and the ginger girl blinked before she turned to face the entrance of the shop.

"Yukiko! So you were able to get here too?" she beamed, and you nodded, walking to her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm buying clothes, of course. However, they are too expensive! They are really cute, but I can't afford them at this price. Let's make it 10,000!"

"That's too cruel, Miss! It's less than half price!" exclaimed the assistant, and sweated when she narrowed her eyes.

But Yukiko came to the rescue with a huge sack of money.

"Here's 500,000,000,000 berries for the clothes and for my navigator troubling you." Yukiko smiled.

"Ah! B-beast Master! This is generous of you." The owner wept tears of joy.

"You didn't have to do that..." Nami said.

"Nami, you know that I'm loaded, and I have multiple jobs back home that pays thousands an hour. I practically have:
9,073,964,854,253,000,000,000,000,000 in savings now. And that's not counting my valuables." Yukiko said .

....................

"Remind me again how one becomes a Pokémon Trainer?" Nami asked then she spotted Ace.

"Ace?! You're alright!" Nami smiled and chatted with him and Alina.

Unknown to them how things would get out of hand soon as they were met by King Neptune himself and brought to Ryugu Palace.
----------

If Shyarly meets Yukiko, what fortune would she have from her?

Plz comment!