Reunions

"Ace! Alina! What are you guys doing here?" Luffy asked.

Ace was still pretty much the same except he now wore an open black shirt with flame markings and his shorts were replaced for loose jeans.

Alina was wearing a blue tank top with a yellow skort.

"When we learned what your message ment in the papers, we decided to visit you here. Plus we are here on business as well." Ace said.

Then Yukiko looked over at Alina. "How are you traveling with Ace?"

"Ah, actually, Ace volunteered to help me help people understand Pokémon better, so far, we got 29 countries working in harmony with Pokémon again. Some of those countries are under Whitebeard's protection. Rebecca is somewhere else in the New World. Our next mission is to have the Ryugu Kingdom understand Pokémon." Alina said.

Yukiko could understand that Alina and Ace have been traveling together for a while. "How long have you been traveling together?"

"Ah, for about a year and a half now." Alina said with a small blush just as Ace put his arm around her.

"We've also been dating the past year. Alina even got her own bounty" Ace added.

"EEEEEHHH?! Really?!" Luffy yelled.

Alina nodded as she took out a wanted poster with her picture, and showing she had a bounty of 473,000,000 berries for destroying a fleet of Navy Ships, most of which could sail through the Calm Belt.

"Oh, and did you guys know? Your bounties went up as well." Alina said as Ace took out more posters.

Strawhat Luffy, bounty: 550,000,000

Beast Master Yukiko, bounty: 550,000,000

Thunder Squirrel Pachi, bounty: 450,000,000

And after the war, Ace also got an increase in his bounty.
700,000,000 berries.

"Wow! We're getting up there!" Luffy said.

Then they heard a commotion as they saw a familiar nosebleed fountain.

"Oh no...." Yukiko said.

Caimie appeared with the others, and she waved to the other mermaids.

"Are your friends alright now? The pirates who drowned, I mean...." said a woman with jet black hair, pulled into ponytails.

"You're the ones who didn't come through the entrance, right?" guessed another with pink hair, putting on lipstick.

"Hello. You don't look too scary" said sweetly a mermaid with blue hair.

"Illegal immigrants? How wild! I really like pirates" said sultrily one with brown hair.

"It's almost like a fairy tale!" beamed Usopp. "The coral continent! The mermaids' bay!"

However, Yukiko had a feeling she knew what would happen......

Then as Sanji looked like he made it to heaven, Usopp and Chopper saw Ace.

"AAACCCEEEEE!" They yelled in joy, getting Sanji's attention.

"Ace, it's been a while. Still, couldn't believe that War happened." Usopp said.

"Don't make us worry like that again!" Chopper said hugging Ace's leg in tears.

"Sorry, sorry." Ace grinned.

Then Sanji spotted Alina as she stood by Ace and was having a nosebleed again as he attempted to flirt with her.

But Ace poked him in the head.
"Back off Black Leg, she's my woman."

"Oh, right, this is Alina, she's a trainer from my world and she's been traveling with Ace for a while. She also helped in rescuing Ace." Yukiko smiled.

Usopp and Chopper were happy to meet her as Sanji was hitting the ground with his fist muttering about exotic beauties from Yukiko's world.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" asked softly a green haired mermaid, holding Sanji's hand. "Welcome! Let's dance together in the ocean!"

"Oh...I understand....There's no way such joy could exist...I must have died today" sulked the chef.

"NEGATIVE! SERIOUSLY, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DURING THE PAST TWO YEARS?!" shouted Usopp. "This island is the paradise you've always dreamed of, right?!"

"Actually, I don't think you want to know...." Ace trailed off, remembering one of the countries he and Alina went to for her mission. Sanji was busy training so they never got to meet him. (If Sanji found out, he'll cry tears of blood.)

"Sanji, you're so funny!" laughed Luffy.
----------
Next we'll get to the palace!

Other animes that would make an interesting crossover:
Lupin the 3rd
How would the Lupin gang react to Yukiko and seeing she is an item with Luffy? Not to mention her wealth....

Hazbin Hotel/Hellava Boss
I saw a fanfic comic where the crew got into Hell, if they were able to get into Hell without dying, would Yukiko be a crystal demon or an angel? How would folks react to an angel Yukiko and an Imp Luffy in a serious relationship?

Plz comment!