PARTY!

Ace stirred awake as he felt his body all stiff.

Then he blinked a few times.

Ah, that's right.

The Marineford Incident.

His brother.

And Yukiko.

It still felt like a whole jumbled up dream.

"Oh, I see your up." A voice said beside him as he got spooked.

It was Alina.

"Hey, take it easy tiger. You still got some aches from your time in Impel Down from what I'm told." She said giving him some Ginger Apple Tea.

"Thanks. Hm. This is good." Ace said as the flavor soothed him.

"Nice to hear. I'll let the others know you're up. You can join if you want, they're already celebrating about a half an hour ago. Though your brother is already making himself look like a gerbil." Alina said.

Ace smiled as his brother really hadn't changed.

As he stood up, he stumbled a bit and Alina caught him on time.

"Need help tiger?" She smiled making Ace blush.

"A-ah, thanks." He said as they got to the party.

"Ace!" Jizo said as he spotted the Second Division Commander.

Everyone paused and smiled seeing their retrieved comrade.

Ace smiled as he looked around the Moby Dick.

They were docked at a remote island, and so they were partying away.

Not just pirates, but the Pokémon and their trainers were having a blast!

Where Whitebeard was, Luffy and Yukiko were also there chatting and eating.

"Ace!" Luffy lit up as he saw his brother. He was about to run and hug him but Yukiko had him stay in his seat as Ace was still a little sore.

Yukiko and Luffy was previously laughing at something the old man told them.

Alina was about to depart somewhere until Yukiko offered her to stay, which Ace felt happy for.

Alina's Pokémon came to her side as well, a Blissey, a Typhlosion, Kingdra, Vileplume, Gliscor, and Ampharos.

Blissey in particular kept checking Ace for problems.

"Hey, wait-" Ace said as Alina shook her head.

"Don't worry, Blissey is just making sure you're healthy. Her species are natural nurses. It's in her nature." Alina assured as her Typhlosion put his head in her lap.

"What are you two doing with pops?" Ace asked as Blissey finished checking on him.

"He's just telling them about how you joined us." Marco said half-heartedly.

"Ehhh?! Old man! Why are you telling them that story?!"

"Well, your savior, Yukiko, asked me politely. How could I say no?" Whitebeard said with a smirk.

Ace also noticed that Whitebeard was no longer strapped to his medical equipment.

"Pops, why you off your equipment?" Ace asked.

"Amazing thing actually, Beast Master cured his illness!" Vista said as he was chatting with Wikstrom.

What?

"Actually, I had Xerneus help him, it's her you should thank." Yukiko gestured to her large stag nearby.

Cue Sparks.