War of the Best! Return of the True Gods! pt 1

Yukiko had all the plans laid out.

With the knowledge of who's who in the Marines and who will be there, she allowed the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members to deal with Giants and soldiers.

The admirals and vice-admirals would be a problem. The upside is that most of them ate a Devil's Fruit, including those of the Shichibukai.

Kizaru is a light human, having eaten the Light Light Fruit, but he wouldn't be a match for Necrozma as he absorbs Light.

Aokiji is an ice human, but intense heat would be too much for him, so Ho-oh could handle him.

Next is Akainu, who looked to be the type that can and will kill with prejudice as he supports Absolute Justice. As a Magma Man, Kyogre could deal with him.

Then there is Garp, he may need to be taken down with Mewtwo or even an Ultra Beast.

Tsuru, having eaten the Wash Wash Fruit, odd, could not use her power against a Psychic or Ghost type either. She could face off with Lunala.

Then there is the subject of the Shichibukai.

Kuma, still won't stand a chance against Psychic or Ghosts either with a detect.

Moria, would be no match with Giratina or Darkrai as before.

Doflamingo, some call him a puppet master as his Fruit allowed him to control people against their will, a Psychic would do against him too. Maybe Palkia.

Mihawk, a swordsman, one that didn't eat a Devil Fruit, he could face off against Zacian.

Hancock, who ate the Love Love fruit to make people fall in love with her, Yukiko figured that Enamourus is the best option as she rules over love or even Pheromosa.

Then there is Blackbeard, little known about him, but she saw that Yvetal wanted to deal with him for some reason.

Now Sengoku, he has a Devil Fruit that turns him into Buddha, basically a God. Quite a mockery in her opinion.

She can have Zygarde, Yvetal and Xeraneus face him together if possible, or even Arceus.
If worse came to worse, Eternatus can face Sengoku.

As for getting Ace safely, Latios and Latias could help with Twilight as she creates an illusion.

Nodding to herself, the plan was all set out.

------------

Ace was watching it all. He couldn't do anything to stop this, chained down to this platform he watched as Little Oars Jr. finally collapsed, his body crushing the barrier between the ice field and plaza. His blood smearing the ground, and one leg had also been removed because of that damn flamingo.

Why? Why couldn't they just let him die? He deserved it, everyone now knew as well who he was the son of. He had this cursed blood in his body. He should just die, that would be the best thing to do. But despite now knowing this...they didn't give up on him. They had sworn they would defeat the Marines and save him.

He could see his crewmates fighting together down below, taking down everything that got in their way. They were back to back, and completely in tune with each other. Just as they should be. Marco was staying close to Pops for now, just in case the marines tried something again. Jozu and Vista were muscling through everything. Their allies were attacking with full force.

And then they were calling him, all of them shouting his name. He cringed and bit his own tongue. Before any more of them got hurt, he wanted them to leave him to die. But he knew he would be spitting in all their faces. For some reason they loved him, accepted him. The son of the devil.