Chaos at the Auction House pt 2

Down at Mariejois, the Sacred Land, Fleet-Admiral Sengoku was not in a very good mood.

"That damned boy, again!" growled Sengoku. "One disaster after another! What is wrong with Garp's family?"

"According to the report," said a Vice-Admiral, "In addition to the Straw Hat Pirates, the pirates Eustass Kidd and his men, as well as Trafalgar Law and his crew have been spotted. We've confirmed a total of 15 bounties, and six of them are rookies with bounties over 100 million. The main perpetrator is most like Monkey D. Luffy and Beast Master White-haired Yukiko, they directly attacked the Celestial Dragons! Contact with the guards of the Human- err, I mean the Employment Assistance Office has been severed, so we can assume that all of them have been defeated. In any case, we are treating this as an unthinkably atrocious incident, in which three Celestial Dragons have been taken hostage."

"Have they made any demands?" asked Sengoku.

"No," said the Vice-Admiral. "At least, not that I know of."

"Sengoku," came a calm, collected voice. "If they've attacked the World Nobles, we don't have any choice but to go."

Sengoku turned to face a mysterious figure.

"Kizaru," he muttered.

"I'll go," said the figure as he stood up. "I'll be back soon, that much I can assure you."

XXX

Meanwhile, back at the Human Auction Hall, Disco was backstage, currently speaking with someone on a Transponder Snail.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha~!"

"Sir, please!" Disco pleaded. "This is no laughing matter! This is your shop, isn't it?"

On the wall, there was an insignia of some sort considering a smiley-face with a slash on it.

Disco panted as he tried to keep his grip.

"Mr. Doflamingo," he said. "Where are you, right now, exactly? The reputation of this place has hit Rock Bottom, and knowing the Roswald Family, they'll try to find something to blame us for! We'll be ruined! You've GOT to do something about this!"

"Ha-ha-ha-ha! Human trafficking is getting old, you fool!"

"Huh?"

"It's all about Smile now! Now listen: Don't you ever call me, again! You can have the shop, for all I care!"

"Are you mad?" Disco questioned. "The shop is in the worst possible shape it could ever be in, and yet you choose to abandon us now?

"Shut up, moron. You're nothing but a big pain in the ass. While you're busy blaming me for your problems, a new is era is coming closer, Disco. Right now, I…no, WE…have been summoned by the Marines."

"What?"
------

At a tropical island, the Warlord, Donquixote Doflamingo was currently relaxing, as well as speaking to Disco through the Transponder Snail.

"What do you think will happen in the future?" asked Doflamingo. "The Whitebeard Pirates vs. the Seven Warlords of the Sea!"

-----
Disco was just shocked as he recalled something big in the papers earlier.

Things are going to get ugly....
--------
Back at the Auction House...

Yukiko stared at the person that came out.

She was amazed that he knew them, but why did he want to meet them?

"I didn't think I'd see such a big name like his," Law began, "in a place like this."