Sabaody Archipelago pt 3

Yukiko knew things could go wrong any moment.

Though for now, her group was enjoying the Amusement Park.

Not only was there a Ferris wheel, but also a gondola, a spinning ride and so much more.

Yukiko decided to take a breather as she stuck with Caimie and she felt someone was walking up to her.

"How interesting. Beast Tamer is here which means the rest of the Strawhats as well. This would mean all the Supernovas are on the Archipelago. Appapapapa!"

Yukiko turned to see Scratchmen Apoo and his gang.

"Roar of the Sea, I presume. And I assume that's what the Government is calling the rookies with bounties of over a million berries." Yukiko said, keeping Caimie by her side. She also had Bruno out to keep watch.

"Of course, you and Strawhat have certainly fought your way to the top here." Apoo said.

Yukiko stared. Then Luffy came by and Apoo snickered as he backed off.

"Pardon me. I'll be on my way." He then left.

"Who was that guy?"

"Scratchmen, one of the Supernovas Shakky warned us about. He didn't do anything." Yukiko reassured her boyfriend.

Then their group parted a bit as Luffy and Yukiko went to a House of Mirrors for laughs.

"Oh my, look at what that last hot dog did to you Luffy!" Yukiko laughed.

"I know people said you have nice legs, but that's too much!" Luffy laughed as well.

After their fun in the fun house, and a stop by the photo booth, they got some disturbing news.

They lost sight of Caimie!

And Cheshire appeared in a panic.

She was taken away to a slave house!
-----------
"I can't believe," a tearful Pappug wailed, "that's the last time I ever spoke to her! This is all my fault! Mine, I tell ya! The amusement park…!"

"It's been my dream to ride the Ferris wheel since I was little," Camie's joyful replayed in Luffy's head. "Thank you so much! I'll never forget this day for as long as I live!"

"I don't get it," Luffy said. "She was really happy, so isn't it good that she went to the amusement park?"

"No!" answered Pappug. "As a matter of fact, no fishman or mermaid is ever supposed to set foot on this island, but Hachi wanted to help you guys, no matter what!"

"Pappug, stop!" Hatchan said. "Don't say anymore!"

"Why?" Luffy asked.

"Here on the Sabaody Archipelago," Pappug started, "Camie and Hachi's enemies aren't just the human traffickers. It's every human being on this island!"

Luffy and Yukiko gasped silently.

"Come out, Anubis!" Yukiko took out her Aura Pokémon.

Cue Sparks.

"Lucario, the Aura Pokémon.
It’s said that no foe can remain invisible to Lucario, since it can detect auras—even those of foes it could not otherwise see. It controls waves known as auras, which are powerful enough to pulverize huge rocks. It uses these waves to take down its prey."

"We need you to search for Caimie! Use your aura through the bubbles!"

Anubis nodded and concentrated as he expanded his aura.

After a few moments.....

'Found her. Grove 1.' He said.

----------
In Grove 1 of the Sabaody Archipelago, people were gathering inside the Human Auction Hall.

At the back of the building, Peterman and the Hound Pets were just leaving after they had sold their…"merchandise".

"Do a good job at selling her!" said Peterman.

"Fetching a high price should be easy for a product such as her!" said the man Peterman was talking to. "Come back for your share later! Good work, today, Peterman!"
---------
At the front door, Roswald and Shalria had arrived and were greeted by one of the staff.

"Oh, my! Saint Roswald! Saint Shalria! Welcome, your graces! Please permit us to dispense with kneeling and other matters of etiquette inside the hall."

"I don't mind," said Roswald. "Otherwise, the auction wouldn't get anywhere."

"Thank you," said the staff member. "Please follow me to the V.I.P Room?"

"Charloss is late," said Shalria.

"He's so damn slow," Roswald said. "It's because he rides that useless human. He should ride a fishman, instead. They're at least ten times stronger than humans."

As Roswald and Shalria entered the auction hall, they didn't realize that they were being watched from behind.

"Celestial Dragons…slaves…human shops," Kidd said.

At that moment, some of the staff noticed him and his crew.

"That's 'Captain' Kidd from the South Blue…!" one of them whispered.

"Compared to the mighty and their simple 'pure hearts'," Kidd began, "the world's villains are much more humane. Scum rule the world and give birth to more scum. Don't they know that? We may mean to do harm, but we're sort of…dare I say…'cute' in comparison. Wouldn't you agree, Killer?"

"Definitely," Killer replied.

"If we should happen to see someone interesting, perhaps we should buy them," Kidd said with a laugh.

Just then, he spotted somebody sitting in the seats.

It was Law.

"Hey, Boss," said one of Kidd's crewmates. "Check it out."

"I know that guy," Kidd said. "That's Trafalgar Law from the North Blue. Law's got 200 million Berries on his head. I've heard plenty of ugly rumors about him."
----------
Little did they know a certain crew was just outside the Auction House....

And two of them looked livid.
------
Plz comment!