I'll Take Care Of Her

Once Saturday came around, Toga was in her dorm room which looked like a mini apartment that had a fridge, sink, cabinets, and had its own bathroom. While in her room she was putting things together for her study date with Deku.

~Toga~

"Okay I think I have everything now prepared for Izuku. But let me do it quick recap to see if everything goes as planned. First we'll sit at the table on the floor where Izuku will help me study. Then after we're finish, I'll prepare some dinner for the both of us. Hopefully those homeack classes pay off. Once dinner's done I'll take out those slices of cake I got at the bakery this morning, for us to have dessert. And just after that maybe we'll have a little kiss or two? Hehehe, or maybe even doing a little bit more than kissing."

From saying this, Toga places her hands on her blessing cheeks as she begins thinking lewd thoughts.

~Toga~

"Hehe, perhaps he'll even let me invite him a bit."

While fantasizing these thoughts in her mind, she then heard her phone begin to vibrate on the counter. Hearing that, Toga stops fantasizing is she then picks up her phone and sees that it's a message from Deku. Tapping on to the message he begins reading what he sent her.

~Deku's message~

"Hey Himiko, I'm here. I'll see you soon."

Reading Deku's message, Toga smiles as she then begins replying back to him.

~Toga's message~

"Can't wait to see you! (Heart emoji)"

Sending that message, Toga then placed her phone close to her chest and just smile that she thought of Deku. Suddenly she then hears a knock at her door.

~Toga~

"Oh, he's here. That was fast."

As Toga put her phone back down onto the counter, she goes over to the door. But before she went ahead and opened it, she looked into the mirror to see if she looked cute. But while Toga did this there was another knock at the door.

~Toga~

"I-I'm coming!"

Saying this, Toga then looked away from the mirror and faced the door where she then took a deep breath as she then grabbed hold of the knob of the door which she then turned and opened it.

~Toga~

"Welcome Izuku!"

Saying that I'm opening the door she does not see Deku. Instead she sees someone entirely different who causes her to widen her eyes from the mere side of them.

~Minutes later~

As Deku arrived at the upper floor where Toga's room is. He didn't walk down the hallway until eventually arriving in front of her door way then raised his right hand and proceeded to knock.

~Deku~

"Himiko, I'm here."

Saying that, Deku did not hear a response or even see the door knob twist. So he goes ahead and knocks again.

~Deku~

"Huh Himiko? Are you in there."

Hoping to hear Toga's voice respond back to him. Deku hears another voice.

~???~

"Go away!"

Hearing a man's voice coming from inside, Deku grabs hold of the doorknob and tries to twist it. But from doing so he sees that it's locked, so he begins knocking at the door repeatedly.