Special Chapter! Enter Toriko! pt 1

It had been a few days since the Strawhats left Thriller Bark, but right now, the crew had encountered a problem.........

While they did not really run out of food thanks to Yukiko, they were out of meat.

And a Luffy with no meat is not a good thing.

"Yukiko....are you sure you can't make any meat?" Luffy asked.

"Sorry, no."

Then Robin spotted an island to their relief.
-----------
To get supplies, those that decided to go were Luffy, Yukiko, Pachi, Chopper, Sanji and Nami.

Yukiko decided to bring Blaise, Atlas, Grimm, Shojo and Nectarine.

Cuttting their way through the forest, it felt like a southern island although Yukiko didn't feel affected.

"Arrr, where is the food?" Luffy groaned.

"I thought we could find a town to shop but I guess that was naive. I don't think there's a single person here." Nami said.

" I'm guessing the island is uninhabited.  Nami say close to me. You don't know what could pop out." Sanji said.

"Eh?! Pop out?! I knew I should've stayed on the Sunny." Chopper groaned.

Suddenly, a loud yell from Luffy grabs their attention.

Rushing to see an unbelievable sight...

"What the..." Yukiko gasped.

"Pachi!?"

"MEAT!" Luffy hollared as he threw his hands into the air.

They were all seeing a bunch of trees that had meat in place of leaves.

"A tree that bears meat?" Sanji said in disbelief.

"Yum! It tastes like meat!" Luffy said in happiness. "Here Yukiko, you gotta try this!" He said giving her a bite.

"Wow! It's even perfectly seasoned!" Yukiko said amazed.

Pachi and Chopper found mushrooms that were made of cotton Candy, and Sanji found a plant that composed of pasta!

"I guess we won't have trouble will food supplies." Yukiko smiled.

But before they knew it, Chopper was examining a plant and then caught by a rather large man with blue hair and a orange jumpsuit.

"Toriko-San! Don't leave me behind!" A smaller man with black hair and a white wolf follows after.

"Hey, Komatsu, I found a rare animal." The larger animal said.

"This island is incredible. There are even strange creatutes here." The shorter make said.

"Do you think you can cook this?" Toriko said while drooling making the creature freak out.

"HEY! LET GO OF CHOPPER!" Luffy yelled as Yukiko blasted a Crystal Beam, Pachi shot a thunderbolt, and Luffy stretched his arm for a punch.

"His arm stretched! And did that squirrel shoot out lightning and she shot a beam?!" The smaller man exclaimed.

"What is with this guy?!" The larger man yelled as he fended off the man's punches with one of his hands while he carried the creature with his other arm. Then Luffy spun around bringing his leg up in order to kick his opponent, only for him to stop his leg.

"What are you trying to do with Chopper?!" Yukiko shouted.

"Huh? I found this guy. So he's my prey." Toriko said

"Eh? Prey? You're really going to eat me!" Chopper yelled.

"Yep." Toriko said unfazed

"But I dont taste good! Im amazingly disgusting!" Chopper said in panic.