Yukiko's Devil Fruit

Yes. Yukiko now has a Devil Fruit power!

This is the bio for it and the picture above is the Fruit, just picture the swirls on it, and the leaf is in the shape of a Crescent moon.

'Crystal Crystal Fruit' (false name
True name will be revealed later)

Type: 'Logia'

Allows the user to create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials.

Unlocked:

Crystal Blasts

Crystal/Gemstone Generation
-user can create gems from nothing or the surrounding environment and use them for a variety of purposes.

Still to unlock:
Ability to create or wield weaponry with power over crystal, which grants the user a wide variety of crystal-based abilities.

Crystal Empowerment
-Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with crystals and gemstones, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers.

Crystal Healing
-user can heal themselves or others by using crystals.

Crystal Aura
-user can release and surround themselves in/with crystal/crystalline substances for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks. The aura may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.

Crystal Flight/Levitation
-can fly, glide, and/or levitate through manipulation of crystals. They can fly at varying speeds, levitate, or propel themselves without taking flight, including enhanced jumping by a short burst of flight

Crystallomancy
-User can employ a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using crystals, often crystal balls, as a focus.

Applications
Crystal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of crystal.
Crystal Beam Emission: Release beams of a crystal.
Crystal Blast: Release crystals over a specific target area.
Crystal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of crystal.
Crystal Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of crystal.
Crystal Breath: Discharge crystal blasts from mouth.
Crystal Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
Crystal Cutting: Use crystals to cut opponents.
Crystal Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with crystals.
Crystal Pillar Projection: Project crystal pillars.
Crystal Spike Projection: Project crystal spikes.
Crystals Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of crystals.
Crystal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of crystals that repels everything.
Expanding Crystal Bolts: Project crystals that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
Formulated Crystal Blasts: Release blasts of crystal in a form of a creature or object.
Hand Blasts: Release crystal blasts from hands.
Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
Missile Generation: Create missiles of crystal.
Omnidirectional Crystal Waves: Send out a wave of crystals in all directions.
Optic Blasts: Emit crystals from one's eyes.
Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of crystal that can bounce off of any surface.
Scatter Shot: Release crystal blasts that split into multiple fragments.
Sword Beam Emission: Release crystal blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of crystal.
Zap: A tiny, short release of crystal to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.

Don't worry, she'll control this power soon!

Oh, are there any songs on Yukiko and Boa Hancock as a Playlist?

I already have:

Just the Girl Next Door by Saving Jane

Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift

Brokenheartsville Joe Nichols

Plz comment 🙏