Love

As Deku was fighting Shigaraki head on for the second time. He was somewhat struggling due to the injuries he obtained from savings Toga. But he was still holding his own against Shigaraki and was cleverly using all of the quirks of One For All efficiently. From doing, Deku hits Shigaraki with many different but strong attacks that he is never used against a living person. But even after being hit by these incredibly strong attacks, Shigaraki was still able to stand on his own two feet as if all of these attacks were not doing a single thing to him. In his own response, Shigaraki also hit Deku with his own attacks which were equally as strong as his. But just Shigaraki, Deku was still managing to stand on his own two feet after receiving so many hits. From receiving even more injuries, Deku felt his entire body aching in pain but was still willing to fight no matter what, but he also knew if he receives any more injuries, it will surely be the end of him. Not wanting that to happen or to break the promise he made to Toga. he began to break his own limits and go even further beyond as he begin to slowly raise the percentage of One For All. from him doing this, his entire body begin shaking as The Power of One For All course through his bones, muscles, veins, and skin. With all this built up energy he launched himself towards Shigaraki who he proceeded to punch over and over again. But still after receiving so many punches, Shigaraki suddenly made a cluster of hands from his right arm which shielded him from each of Deku's blows. With Deku pulling back his fist with each punch, gave Shigaraki enough time smash Deku with his clustered hands. From being hit by that cluster of hands, Deku hits and bounces off the ground until eventually coming to a stop. Picking himself up he looks ahead and sees Shigaraki extending out his left hand which which also began to turn into a cluster of hands but was reaching out towards Deku. Seeing that coming his way, Deku raised his right arm up and pulled his middle finger back so you could shoot out a Delaware Smash. But before he could, the center of the clustered of hands suddenly suddenly blow and fall to the. From this happening both Deku and Shigaraki we're completely shocked. Looking around to see what caused that, Deku spots a Sharp bullet made of hair sticking from the ground which was still steaming. Miles away on top of a hospital roof, Lady Nagant was on one knee as her right arm was a sniper which she loaded another strand of her hair inside. From doing so, she then fired the bullet which travels miles and miles away until eventually hitting Shigaraki through his left shoulder. From this happening, Deku that he is getting support fire from Lady Nagant. So with her assistance, he launched himself towards Shigaraki who even began to tackle through multiple buildings until eventually crashing through the street and dragging him through the ground. Once they came to a stop, Deku begin punching Shigaraki in the face. But suddenly he was then launched off of him as a cluster of flesh shot right out Shigarak's chest which ended up hitting Deku up into the air until eventually landing a few feet away from Shigaraki who had enough time to pick himself up. Not wasting any time he made another cluster of hands on his left arm which he then used to dig into the street and pull out a large chunk which he then threw towards Deku who pulled back his face and powered up a Detroit Smash. But right when he was about to launch his face towards the large chunk flying towards him, the chunk suddenly hits something elastic and see through which then flings the chunk back at Shigaraki which hit some head on and crashes into the ground. From seeing this happen, Deku suddenly hears a joyful laugh coming from above. Looking up he sees Gentle Criminal who stops laughing and looks down at Deku, who even smiles at. From looking up him, Deku took a step back and bumps into something. Turning around he doesn't see a thing, but as he raises his hand against something elastic which is the cause of Gentle Criminal's quirk. Seeing this, Deku knew what he wanted him to do. So looking back at where was Shigaraki. Deku season picking himself up from the rubble from the street. From seeing him, Deku activated Fa Jin around his feet which he then placed against the elastic air behind him. From doing so he then launched himself towards Shigaraki Raven punched in the stomach and launched him up into the air. From doing this, Deku shot out black whip from his knuckles and attached on to the side of the buildings where he done launched himself up into the air and and kicked Shigaraki in the stomach and sent him all the way back down to the street, where he then makes a small crater from his impact. Floating back to the ground, Deku begins making his way over to the crater. As Deku stood by the very rim of the crater, he looked at the dust beginning to blow away. All right when the death was about to clear, a hand suddenly burst it out from the dust and grab hold of Deku's neck. From this happening, Shigaraki arose from the crater holding Deku up by the neck with his pinky sticking out. From Shigaraki holding Deku up, Lady Nagant could not get a clear shot due to of Shigaraki due to him holding Deku up in her line of fire. And for gentle criminal he could not do a single thing as well since if he did attempt something then it will most likely lead to the death of Deku.