A strange pirate crew

The sun was just peeking out into the window of the Captain's/Queen's Quarters.

Luffy had just woken up to the light hitting his face, but noticed his arms were around Yukiko, making him smile.

Experimenting with his knowledge of their relationship, he blew into Yukiko's ear making her shiver in her sleep. Grinning, he started to nibble on her ear making her stir awake. But she was fully awake when Luffy started licking her neck.

"Morning sweetie. Sleep well?" Yukiko asked smiling.

"Yeah, you?" Luffy asked as Yukiko nodded as they got up.

--------------
Normally, Luffy would not want to get a bath or shower, but after having the 'talk' with Ace, doing it with Yukiko sounded more exciting.

Yukiko decided to let herself wash up in the bath but she did not expect for Luffy to follow after her as she was in a bubble bath.

"Wow, it smells nice! What is it?" Luffy said as he took off his clothes to Yukiko's embarrassment and she turned to not see, her boyfriend's current state.

"Starf Berry Twist. It's a special legendary fruit of amazing flavor. I happen to have some berries of it too." Yukiko said as she got some body wash and shampoo.

Pure Seduction and White Plum and Rose.

While Luffy would get lethargic from being in water, he was happy that Yukiko was taking care of his hair.
------------

Afterwards.....

"Aaaah, that was a nice bath." Luffy said as he was all dressed with Yukiko and headed down for breakfast.

During that time, Chopper sniffed the air a bit.

"Luffy, Yukiko, you both smell sweet." He said as Luffy and Yukiko finished eating and got up.

"Yeah, we had a bath together earlier." Luffy smiled.

Although the rest of the crew just nodded, Sanji went completely white.

'That lucky rubbery idiot. When will it be my turn?' He thought in depression.
---------------

The crew were all doing their own thing on the ship as Yukiko was tending to her crops, and making sure they had enough.

Then Yukiko noticed snow from outside her greenhouse.

"Snow? But Kokoro didn't mention that....." Yukiko thought then she heard Zoro from the Crow's Nest.

"Hey I see a ship! There's something strange about it too."

Yukiko and Pachi went with the others to see what was going on.

"Strange is right. It doesn't have a sail or flag." Usopp says looking through his goggles.

"Is it abandoned, or....?" Yukiko asked.

"I've heard of stories of a strange game between pirates that takes away crewmembers called a Davy Back Fight." Franky said.

"Yeah, we know." The rest of the crew said.

"Wait, does that mean they took the flag too?" Chopper asked.

"Hold on!.....They're fishing? They must be castaways." Usopp says.

"Well?" Sanji asks.

"We'll check it out, if they are enemies, we'll beat them up!" Luffy smiled.

Yukiko shrugged and decided to go back inside and make some Litwick Cocoa for everyone.
----------------
Meanwhile......

The crew was welcoming the 'fisherman' with a meal as one man on the other ship saw their flag.

"I don't recognize that flag..."

Then his baby den den mushi rang as he picked it up.

"It's me. How are things going?"

"Oh fine. We just came across a pirate ship, though they don't seem very aggressive."

"Well, what's their flag?"

"Ah, it a skull wearing a Strawhat."

"What?!"

"Heh, it's like taking candy from a baby-"

"Shut up, this is serious! Listen those pirates are the Strawhats! They have a collective bounty of over nine billion berries!"

"N-nine billion?!"

"Right! You know the plan, don't you? Everyone knows what to do?!"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good, don't let them escape before we get there!" Clink.

"A bounty of nine billion......"

Unknown to the man, he was spied on by a phantom figure that resembled a yukionna, before disappearing back to Yukiko, whispering to her.

".......I see."

Luffy was with Yukiko at the greenhouse.

"Something wrong?"

"Luffy, stick with me. Don't accept anything from those pirates. They're not fishermen. But Yuki said she saw someone injured on their ship. He's in bad shape. Get Chopper and we'll visit him." Yukiko said with a serious look.

Luffy noted this and nodded.

-----------
Next we'll meet Puzzle and the Don Accino family!

I already have a Legendary in mind for this arc!

Go ahead and try to guess it!

And if you thought Luffy was sweet with Yukiko now, wait until
Nika!Luffy comes into the picture!

Could you imagine how he'd be around Yukiko then?

Plz comment