61

As you sat in class the next day, the fatigue of yesterday's whole fight had finally caught up to you.

God, fighting Snipe in hand-to-hand combat while also dodging and trying to shoot at him was a nightmare, and you're honestly surprised yourself over how you managed to do it in the first place.

Thankfully, your efforts bore fruit and you and your teammates had passed the practical exam. Now, you don't have to worry about missing the training camp. Your eyes still sported those heavy eye bags, since you were still a bit spooked over the whole stalker situation, but after so many days spent in his absence, you were beginning to ease up a bit.

You hadn't entirely let your guard down, but you were slowly starting to regain your previous lifestyle. You were getting some more sleep in and you weren't as scared walking back home, sometimes even by yourself (when your brother's friend was busy).

Still, you'll only really be at peace after that creep is caught, along with that girl. No one should ever have to go through a stalker situation.

You leaned back into your chair and heaved a sigh, not exactly wanting to think more about that creep than you already had. Letting your eyes drift over the rest of the class, you took note of who had already arrived. There was obviously the early birds like Iida, Todoroki and Aoyama. Tokoyami was also present, along with Koda and Jiro.

Finally, you returned your gaze to your own row and noticed that most of it was empty. Not many of your rowmates had arrived, but the only one of them that had arrived, was busy glaring daggers at you.

Yeah, it seems like Bakugo's had a huge stick shoved up his ass ever since that day at the arcade.

You really don't know why he's being a little bitch, especially when he wasn't even that sour for getting a tie with you back at the arcade. Hell, he even seemed like he was having fun!

Well, as much fun as Bakugo can have, without punting someone to the ground...

Still, you were starting to get annoyed by his constant glaring. Although, the thankful part was that if you glared back at him for more than a minute, he'd scoff and turn his head away.

But you don't exactly want to bother having a whole glaring contest with him every other hour just to make him stop. If anything, you're very tempted to blind him. But then you quickly reminded yourself that it was just more trouble on your part. And so, begrudgingly you had to let go of that wonderful plan.

Thankfully though, the next person who enters is the one who blocks Bakugo's annoying glares.

Midoriya.

Since he sits right behind Bakugo, he blocks the latter's vision from you and hence making it impossible for him to glare at you without craning his neck and making it obvious that he was looking at you.

But as soon as Midoriya puts down his bag on his chair, the greenette beelines towards you at such speeds that it even puts Iida to shame. As Midoriya reaches your desk, you can see the sparkle in his eyes as he starts, "[Last Name]-san!! Your fight with Snipe-sensei... was amazing!! Oh, my God! It was the best! I never knew you were so well-versed in hand-to-hand combat!" He gushed, immediately lighting up your cheeks in a faint pink hue.

"W-Woah... Slow down there... Thanks, though..." You really never did well with compliments, and since Midoriya is a total gem when it comes to compliments, you found it even harder to maneuver. Because, let's be real... This guy looks at you as if you're the greatest thing in this world while smiling widely and listing your praises so smoothly as if he was saying his ABCs... How the hell can you not blush from that?