Bellamy and Cricket

Yukiko took what she thought back.

Mock Town was a town frequented by pirates so there were no marines to keep the peace.

Plus with a sickly guy selling apples, a rough guy who yelled he was the strongest man, and other dangers.

Yukiko and Pachi was cautious as she gathered supplies for the trip. Granted she knew she could make more crops, which she already did, so she just had to buy enough meat for Luffy and she knew to create a stash for Sanji while she kept the rest for Luffy.

As she was at a store, she decided to buy the lot.

"My you are a big spender Missy. You have a crew to feed?" The meat vendor asked.

"No, just one captain with an appetite for a large army." Yukiko smiled.

"He needs enough meat for a month?"

"A week or so." Yukiko said giving the vendor 300,000,000 berries.

"Well, thank you Miss. Have a good day."

Yukiko nodded as she got Minerva to teleport it to the ship.

--------
As she went back to the ship, she encountered a familiar person.

It was Mashira.

"You?!"

"So you live here? What was the idea of attacking us?" Yukiko said.

"Well, we thought that you were going to rob us."

"No, we were just looking for proof of Sky Island as we found a map of a place called Skypiea." Yukiko said catching Mashira's attention.

"Wait. You found a map of Skypiea from that ship?" He asked.

"Well......"

"I know someone that knows of the Island!" Masira said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's a descendent of a man that actually been there! What's more, it was before it became a Sky Island."

Yukiko couldn't believe her luck!

------------
She went to go find Zoro and Luffy who were in town and witnessed them getting beat up by some other big pirate guy!

He had tanned skin and blonde hair and wore a large blue coat like a cape.

"Zoro, Luffy-kun! What happened?!" She asked looking over them.

The big pirate guy, Bellamy, looked over at Yukiko. Seeing the cute girl in front of him, Bellamy decided to walk up to her.

"Hey babe, what brings you around here?" He said leering at her to Yukiko's disgust.

"I was here to find my boyfriend, who you beat up." She frowned as she checked on Luffy and Zoro.

"Are you alright? We gotta get you to Chopper." She said taking Luffy's hand.

"Heh....hahahahaha!" Bellamy suddenly laughed. "Him?! He's your boyfriend?!" Then Bellamy tried to take Yukiko away only for her to evade him.

"Why don't you ditch this loser, and take it up with a real man?"

"No thank you, besides, rude and crude isn't my type." Yukiko said.

Before Bellamy could remark, Yukiko had Minerva teleport them away.

"Why didn't you let me punch him, Yukiko? I'm your boyfriend not him!" Luffy asked.

"We'll be wasting time, but I got good news. That monkey guy, Masira? I ran into him. He knows someone with possible information about Skypiea. He wants us to meet him out of town." Yukiko said making Luffy and Zoro smile as Amphitrite heals them.